Chapter 16 - Old Days Became New Days.

Life and Fate [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIWmaZaThGQ  [Urban Zakapa - The First Day We Met.]
_________________________________________________________________________________________________


After hours of sitting in the train, finally you have arrived your destination. You got up with a stiff back, you had to stretch.

You got out of the train station, with sun shining over you 'Is that a good sign of me starting new here?' You look at the sun rays. 

The Busan's mountains and clouds and all the buildings made all the scenery plus the lighting so beautiful, who would deny that the view right now is breath-taking.

There were no transportation at the moment, but there's one kind mid-age lady offers you a ride, well she's going to the same directions as you are.

"Here is your stop right?" You look around at the familiar place and nods your head "Yeh, thank you so much ahjumma." You smile.

She shook her head "It's nothing, thank you for keeping me accompany. Have a great day then." She smiles back.

When you arrive, it's already afternoon. As you made your way to your grandma's house, children were playing at the nearest park, and you smile upon the scene.

The view in front of your grandma's house seems busy, there might be some sort of a party or was it your grandma's birthday.

You stopped in front of her house and saw a huge banner saying 'HAPPY 75th BIRTHDAY HALMEONI!' You smile over it.

Your grandmother's house is pretty big, well your dad did mention to you that your mom came from a well family. You didn't enter the house yet, just admiring the scene. People smiling and laughing, talking to each other.

Until someone decides to say your name out loud "Park Nuri?!" That person widen their eyes. And by then everyone's head at the party turn to face you.

You look at all of them and bow respectfully. "Did you say Nuri? My granddaughter Nuri?" An old lady's voice muffled over the crowd. 

She finally passed the crowds, and her eyes widen upon seeing you in flesh, already grown up to be a young lady.

"Annyeonhasaeyo halmeoni~" You bow and smile. All of sudden she hugged you so tightly, like she never want to let you go.

She let loose of the hug and look at you "Why didn't you call? Someone could have gone and pick you up." And you thought she was going to scold you.

You let out a small smile "Ani, gwaenchanayo. There was an ahjumma who sent me here, but she left already." You smile again. 

"Geurae? Aigoo, then come in. Change your clothes first then come out and join my party. You came on the right time." She was so happy to see you again. The last time she saw you was when you're 6. 

You went in the house and change your clothes first then like she said you came out and join the party. Everyone was still looking at you like you came from another planet. And that makes you feel awkward and uncomfortable.

You kept munching on the cake. sitting next to your grandma, you didn't see your aunt yet. Then someone decides to talk to you.

"Hi~" A guy approach you. You smile "Hi~" you waved your hand a little. "Waah! You don't remember me anymore?" He had to squat to be on the same level as you're sitting and prop his arms on the table.

You frown and look at him carefully, trying to remember who he really is. "It's me! Your Ilhoon oppa! You pabo!" He lightly knock your head.

You stare at him like he got 10 heads and smile "Ilhoon oppa?" and giggle "Waah~ You've grown up now! You were shorter than me before." You covered your face in happiness. He smiles.

Then "eomma! Saengil-chukahaeyo!" A lady said and stop at mid sentence "Nuri?" Her voice shakes.

"KyuRi imo(aunt in korean)?" Both of you almost shed tears, because the last time you guys met was before your mom passed away. You got out of your chair and rushed to her and hug her. After your mom left, she wanted to take care of you but your father had too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter