Chapter 18 - Finally Figured Out.

Life and Fate [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhNNPgxdxD0  [Autumn in My Heart - Romance piano version.]
________________________________________________________________________________________________


Seoul.

"What kind of people are they?" He grumbles alone.

Junhyung had totally skip school today. Right now he's on the way to the train station to check where exactly you left off to.

'What did she really mean when she said she'd trust me on her own?!' He rake his hair in stress, he haven't been sleeping last night since you left him hanging, searching for the answer when it's simple.

Minutes later he arrived at the train station, he head over to the counter "Excuse me, can I know the train schedule last night?" 

The counter lady look at him and smile "Sure." She types in the computer and read it out for him "Starting from 4, there's a train heading to Daegu."

'She left around 10 PM.' "Um...Can you check which destination was a train off to last night around 10 or 11 PM?" Junhyung was eager to get you back and bring it to his mom. 

"Around 10? Um...Aha, the train was off to Busan." She smiled. "Busan? Oh okay, thank you so much!" Junhyung smile and left.

'Busan, that's a long way. She must have relatives there.' He checks the time if it's okay for him to go home now. And the time read 2 PM.

"Eomma! I'm home!" He shuts the door "eomma! I know where Nuri went." Then his mom rushed out of the kitchen "Where? Where?"

Junhyung's eyes were wide "Ah..Busan~" ... "What's she doing all the way over there?" ... "She must have relatives there." Junhyung assure.

"Arasso, now get ready! We're going to bring her back!" His mom was excited but Junhyung had to disagree. "Eomma, lets not. She must be happy there enjoying her time with her family." And that stops her on her track "You're right."

She sits herself down on the couch and think everything over. "Eomma~ I have a question." Junhyung was dying to know the answer of his mysterious question. "What does it mean when a girl said that she'd trust me on her own?" He sit in front of his mom, on his knees.

"She'd trust you on her own?" Her eyes were moving in every direction, thinking what could it be "Um...It might mean that she had fallen in love with you or she like you. Why? Who said that?" Now his mom is eager to know who said those t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter