8 - Back To Hell - 1.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"NO!"

"PLEASE?"

"NO!!"

"WHY?"

"Sungmi-ah.. Do you want to see me die? If your brother.. or even Myungsoo-ssi find out that I give you that job, they'll kill me!" you pouted and sigh. "But they never have to know. We can keep this a secret, you know. Come on. Help me!"

you asked Jaein for help because you know their restaurant needed some extra hands. and they pay good, meaning you can buy that gift in no time.

you sighed and unleashed your inner aegyo powers. "PLEASE JAEIN-AH?"

"FINE!" you grinned and squealed. "Thank you! I love you!" you hugged her tight. "Can't. Breathe.." you pulled away and mouthed sorry... and started squealing again.

"So noisy!" Myungsoo entered the class and stood in front of your desk. you held on to Jaein's arm and stuck your tongue at him. "She's sitting with me. Sit somewhere else." Myungsoo pouted and dragged himself at the empty chair behind you. he's devastated because he'll have to endure 6 hours of hell with Jaeyeon beside him.

 

~~~

 

"So where are we going again?" you asked Sunggyu for the nth time, and the grandpa was getting slightly annoyed. "Kim Sungmi, ask me again and i'll send you home." you pouted and crossed your arms over your chest. Myungsoo chuckled, and so did Dongwoo.

after an hour of a very boring drive, you arrived at a very familiar place. you frowned and stayed seated. everyone got out, but you stayed inside the car. you never thought you'll be seeing this place again. you don't want to visit this place again, you vowed to yourself, but here you are standing, or seating, in front of it.

"Sungmi-ah.." Sunggyu knocked on the window, snapping you out of your thoughts. you looked at him and sighed. he opened the door and bent down. "What's wrong?" he looked at you with concern. you shook your head timidly and got out of the car. Dongwoo smiled. "Let's go! I missed this place very much!"

"I don't." you muttered. Sunggyu held your hand and gave it a squeeze. you looked up to him and saw him smile at you. you smiled weakly back as the four of you walked towards the building.

 

~~~

 

"Dongwoo! Sunggyu! and our little Sungmi!" the head of the orphanage walked towards you and gave each of you a hug. "My, you've all grown up! I bet you two have girlfriends already, and that young, handsome man with you is our little Sungmi's boyfriend."

"I don't have a girlfriend yet, eommeonim. I don't know about Dongwoo though. And this is our friend, Myungsoo. He's in a band with me and Dongwoo. And he's Sungmi's classmate."

She smiled at Myungsoo, and he bowed in respect. "I am Kim Myungsoo. It's nice to meet you."

"Let's go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter