27 - In Preparation.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So what's the plan, hyung?" Sungyeol said as he slumped himself beside Dongwoo. Myungsoo just came from the kitchen and dropped the bags full of food at the floor. He slumped himself beside Sungyeol and opened the television. 

 

"What do you have in mind, Woohyun-ah?" Dongwoo asked.

"Well. Since I have work that day, I'll get the food on my way home. And maybe buy some other stuff."

Sungyeol nodded. "I'll buy some balloons and other party stuff."

Dongwoo grinned. "Okay! I'll stay at the hospital with Sungmi!"

Sungyeol groaned. "Yea. And eat.." everyone chuckled and turned to Myungsoo.

He cleared his throat. He was about to say something when Woohyun cut him off. "Say, brother-in-law, are you going to ask hyung's permission already?" he wiggled his eyebrows, making Myungsoo choke and cough.

"H-hyung!" everyone laughed and rolled on the floor. "But kidding aside, what are you planning?" Dongwoo asked as he wiped tears from his eyes.

 

"Well. Sungmi and I used to go to a beach. Just to relax, catch up, and stuff.."

"Stuff like? Kissing?" Woohyun made smooching sounds as he cupped Dongwoo's face.

Myungsoo looked at them with a blank expression, which stopped the three from laughing.

"Ok. So I was saying, we usually go there. It's kinda relaxing, too. Dad's hotel there just got finished a month ago. I'll kill time by bringing him there and pamper him."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter