13 - Breaking The News.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday

4:23 AM - 7

8:15 AM - 8

12:53 AM - 8

 

The doctor frowned as he read the last part of your 'report'. He sighed as he stood up and went to the other side of the room. After picking up some papers and things, he went back to his seat. He read the documents he got and the longer he read the papers, the more he frowned. He placed the papers back to his table and closed his eyes. You saw him clamp his hands together and sighed again. He cleared his throat before looking at you straight in the eyes.

"I'm going straight to the point, Ms. Kim. You are rather, very sick."

You're breathing stopped. You felt everything stop. Sick?

You blinked and looked at him. "I'm so sorry to tell you that you have a heart disease." (a/n: i'm not gonna elaborate more since i know nothing about that stuff~ sorry~ ^^)

you gulped and blinked at him. "H-heart d-disease?"

the doctor nodded and explained everything to you. your mind wasn't absorbing everything he was saying.

he handed you some prescriptions and sighed. "These will cost a lot, but it will be very helpful if you feel any pain. I'm really sorry, Ms. Kim. Please come back once every 2 weeks for your checkup. We would be glad to be of help." he offered you a weak, encouraging smile. you stood and thanked him before leaving the room.

 

you sighed as you looked at the papers you have on your hands. "I'm really am sick.." you bit your lip to prevent yourself from crying, but that wasn't really successful. you cried hard, not really bothering the weird looks people gave you. then you felt a familiar pain. you hurriedly ran to the nearest pharmacy and brought some of the pills.

"Wow. That was really expensive." you sighed as you walked down the street. the money that you're supposed to give to Sungjong for the guitar was gone. "I need another job. Or one that pays triple."

you sighed for the nth time as you walked down the street. your eyes suddenly caught an ad. you picked it up and read it. a gasp escaped from your mouth as you read the paper, the work pays five times of what you earn at Jaein's restaurant. you grinned but it disappeared when you saw the job.

"At a noraebang club? Really?" you folded the paper and placed it on your jacket. "There's gotta be another job that can pay me that much..."

 

~~~

 

Sunggyu glared at you as he saw you walking. "Where. were. you?" he asked you in a frustrated voice. you continued walking, with all the thoughts on your mind, you didn't even notice his presence. you walked pass him. he grabbed you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter