2 - Slave Day and INFINITE.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sungmi-ah~~~!" Sunggyu sang as he shook you gently. You groaned as you buried your head under the pillow. "Get up!" he shook you harder. You sighed and sat up. "What?" He stood up and smiled at you. You gulped. That smile. You know what that cheeky smile meant. Right. Slave Day. "Come now, let's start!"

Usually, Sunggyu does all the household chores. He doesn't want you to be stressed too much, he wanted you to concentrate on your studies. But when you're on your duty as his slave, he makes you do everything.

 

"Yah Kim Sungmi, there's still dirt here.."

"It's dusty here Sungmi-ah! Wipe it again!"

"You're not watering the plants properly! Do it again! They'll die!"

"Hey the TV is too far from the dresser! Move it a little."

"Sungmi-ah, it's lunch time soon!"

 

Before, you were really annoyed by Sunggyu's naggings. But eventually, you became used to it. You even miss it sometimes when he goes out of town or out of the country.

He works at Myungsoo's company as the secretary of Myungsoo's father. He works til the afternoon every weekdays. Their band mostly plays during the weekends, and they practice every night.

 

 

"Oppa, do you have a gig tonight?" you asked him while setting the table. "Hm.. Why, you want to watch?" you smiled and nodded, "Please let me?"

Sunggyu put down his chopsticks and gazed at you. "I don't know...." you pouted and started pleading him. "Please oppa? I promise I'll cheer you!" he chuckled and ruffled your hair.

"Of course you can watch Sungmi-ah.. But we have to be there by 3pm. We have to practice again before we play." you gave him an okay sign, and you continued to eat lunch.

~~~

"Hyung! We'll be late! What's taking you so long?" Sungyeol shouted as they waited outside your door.

"Sungyeol oppa!" you grinned and walked up to him. "Oh, that's why." he said as he scoffed when he saw you. you giggled and hugged his arm. "I'm sorry! Okay! Slave Day today."

he pinched your nose hard and pulled your wrist t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter