43 - Date.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come on! Let's go out!" he said as he shook you from your bed. "I want to sleep, Myungsoo." he smirked and leaned in closer to your face.

"You know, Sunggyu hyung isn't here at your house. If you don't get that lazy of yours off of the bed now, I will..."

"I'M UP! I'M UP!" you scrambled your way to the bathroom, leaving Myungsoo laughing hard on your bed. 

 

"When did you arrive?" you asked Myungsoo as you dried your hair. he chuckled and grabbed the towel from your hands. "An hour ago.."
"What did you do here for an hour? Aside from waking me up?" you frowned. Myungsoo smiled and poked your nose. "I don't know, stare at my wife's face?" you groaned and grabbed the towel from him.

"I'll be ready in 5 minutes.."
 

~~~

 

You both arrived at the mall. You hooked arms with him and smiled. "What are we going to do today, Hubby Myungsoo?" he smiled at his new nickname and gave you a peck in the lips. "What does Wifey Sungmi want?" you looked around and frowned.

"I don't know. Isn't it too expensive here?" Myungsoo smiled at her and shook his head. "No. Don't look at the price, honey. Let's just enjoy, hm?" you nodded slowly as he led you to the clothes section.

Myungsoo would pick all kinds of clothes for you and throw them at the baskets the staff were holding. He also picked some clothes for him and a couple of shirts for Sunggyu.

you looked around and eyed a very nice coat. you jumped a little when you felt arms around your waist. "Do you want that? That looks.." you shook your head. "Shall we get something for your.. I mean for mom and dad?" he nodded. "And I'm guessing you want that for mom? Nice choice. Please pack it as well."

 

"How about dad? What does he like?" Myungsoo bit his lip and held your hand. "A tie? Or a shirt? I don't know. He likes everything.." you nodded and scanned the area. you squeezed his hands when your eyes landed on something. "Did you see something?" you nodded and smiled. "That coat over there! It will look nice on him..."

"A couple coat, i see.." Myungsoo chuckled and asked the staff to pack it for them as well.

After paying for the clothes, you went to a nice restaurant. "Isn't it expen..." Myungsoo sighed and cupped your face. "I should treat my princess, and she shouldn't worry about a thing." he kissed you and smiled. "Let's go?" you nodded and you both entered the restaurant.

 

 

"No shrimps for her." the waiter nodded as he took the menu and went to the kitchen. "Do you like it here?" you smiled and nodded. "It's really nice in here. Thank you, Myungsoo." he winked at you, making you blush.

"So where do you want to go for our honeymoon? Don't worry, we're just going to travel." he grinned as he took out his phone. "Remember we have to ask hyung for permission first." you chuckled and watched Myungsoo. "Can we just.. go to the beach?"

he looked up at you with scrunched eyebrows. "Again?" you nodded. "We're really busy in school, Myungsoo. And your dance competition is coming up. We should go somewhere near." he sighed and slowly nodded. "But after graduation, let's go out of the country, okay?" you giggled and nodded.

when the food arrived, your mouth started to water. everything looks good, and expensive. "These are all for us?" you asked Myungsoo, not taking your eyes away from the food in front of you. he chuckled at your cute expression. "Eat up!"

 

 

"I'm about to burst!" you held your stomach as the two of you walked. "Ice cream for dessert?" you grinned and nodded. "And I thought you're about to burst.." he chuckled as you pouted. "There's always room for dessert, Myungsoo!" you stuck your tongue out to him and ran to the ice cream parlor.

"A double scoop of cookies n cream and a double scoop of vanilla." Myungsoo ordered your ice cream as you waited at the table.

you grinned as he placed your bowl in front of you. Myungsoo smiled and watched you eat. "Aren't you gonna eat yours? It will melt soon! Eat eat, hurry.." he chuckled and ate his bowl of ice cream. 

 

Myungsoo, the king of skinship, held your hand as you walked around the mall. You smiled and giggled. You suddenly stopped walking when you saw a very beautiful bracelet at the jewelry store. Myungsoo took a closer look at it an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter