19 - Avoiding.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School was fine for you after the incident. Hoya would always accompany you. You never thought that you'll be close with the school's other kingka, the dance machine himself, Lee Howon. The students stopped bullying you, and treated you with respect. Who would want to mess with Hoya? No one will dare. He's even scarier than Myungsoo when you get on his bad side.

 

"Sungmi-ssi! How was your day?" he asked as he caught up with you while walking from school. "So far, so great!" you smiled at him. "And.. you and Myungsoo?" you stopped walking and blinked. "How was your day, Hoya-ssi?" you smiled at him and continued walking. he sighed and smiled at you. he wanted you and Myungsoo to fix your issues, but both of you are avoiding it. "Do you want some ice cream?" you grinned and nodded. "Your treat?" he nodded and waved his wallet in front of you.

"A double scoop of cookies n cream please!" he chuckled as you ordered. "Vanilla for me please." you looked at him and remembered Myungsoo. the truth is, you really treasure your friendship with Myungsoo. He's the closest person in your heart, next to Sunggyu. and this misunderstanding is really depressing for you.

"Here you go!" Hoya handed you your ice cream. you thanked him and started eating your ice cream. "How did you and Myungsoo meet?"

you smiled. you told him the story, and he laughed. "Wow, who would've thought he was scared of Jaeyeon?" you chuckled. "How about you?"

"It's a long story. But we were neighbors before and became close friends because of dancing. We both moved out, but we still had contact, so we were always keeping on touch." you nodded.

You and Hoya laughed a lot and talked about almost everything. "We're here! Thanks for walking me home." he grinned. "Friends?" he held his hand out to you, and you gl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter