58 - At Last.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sungmi-ah!!"

"Eey. So noisy.." you grunted.

Myungsoo stopped crying and pulled away from you.

"You're..." He immediately turned his head to his hyungs who were trying so hard to contain their laughter. Sunggyu bursted out first, followed by the three.

"Sungmi-ah, that was awesome! I wish I recorded the whole thing!" Dongwoo laughed his heart out. While Myungsoo was standing there dumbfounded, you removed the white sheet of fabric off of your face. You looked at his shocked face and giggled slightly. You gathered all of your strength and pulled him by the collar, snapping him out of his thoughts. "You..."

"I love you, too!" You smiled and pulled him in for a gentle kiss.

The four hooted and cheered, while Myungsoo was still, unable to process everything. you pulled away and looked at Myungsoo's face, and you can't help but chuckle at the now wide-eyed husband of yours with his mouth slightly opened and frozen state. "Myungsoo-ah?"

you waved your hands in front of his face, and you giggled when he just blinked at you.

 

~~~

 

"That was mean, dork. I thought you really died!" Myungsoo frowned. Sunggyu chuckled. "Well, you fainted when you heard she was fine! Why didn't you faint when you found out she was.. 'dead'?" Sungyeol laughed and earned a glare from Myungsoo.

"Aish. Whatever. That was mean. I.. thought I... I thougt lost you forever.." Myungsoo lowered his head and you felt guilty for pulling such a mean prank. 

"I'm sorry.." you said as you fiddled with your fingers. Myungsoo looked up as he heard your shaky voice, and he sighed when a tear escaped from your eye.

"Hey.. Hey. It's okay.." he smiled at you and caressed your cheeks. "Are you okay? How do you feel?"

you smiled and touched his hands. "I'm.. I feel fine. I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to.." he hushed you and gave you the most sweetest smile you've ever seen.

"The doctor said you should rest a lot, so that means you're not going to school until next week. Okay?" Sunggyu said you nodded and pouted. "That would be boring.." Myungsoo chuckled.

"Hey, by the way, how long have I been out?" he asked them "Well.. 4 hours?" Myungsoo's eyes almost popped out.

"4 hours?" Sunggyu nodded. "And we're not lying this time. You must be too stressed out. Sungmi was up 2 hours ago. She looked for you first. We told her what happened, and she almost had a heart attack for laughing too much."

Myungsoo looked at you and raised his eyebrows. You chuckled and held out peace signs. "I love you?" he chuckled and pulled you in for a hug. "Thank you for waking up, Sungmi.. Thank you." he tightened his hug and you hugged him back.

"So I guess we'll be going now, hyung. It's late."

Sunggyu nodded and hugged everyone. "Thank you guys for coming." Myungsoo also hugged them and waved goodbye.

"Princess Sungmi! Your most popular oppa will visit you again tomorrow, okay? Rest well!" he blew an air kiss which made Sunggyu's eye twitch. "Nam. Woo. Hyun."

"IT'S JUST AN AIR KISS!" Woohyun reasoned as Dongwoo and Sungyeol pushed him out. "Goodbye everyone!" Sungye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter