5 - Mean.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey! Won't you be terrified if a guy suddenly grabs your collar and attempts to kiss you?" He said in annoyance when you reminisced how you met.

"Of course I will. I'm girl, Myungsoo. But... you're a guy! And that's funny!"

he scoffed and stood up. you blinked at him. he held his book up, and you nodded. Class.

when you arrived, you sat next to Jaein. Myungsoo pouted and sat behind you. He and Jaein aren't really friends, but they don't hate each other. They're practically, strangers. Just then, Jaeyeon entered the classroom and eyed for Myungsoo. when she found him and a vacant seat beside him, she ran and sat herself down.

"Hello Myungsoo oppa!" he closed his eyes and sighed. she grinned and shot a death glare towards you. but since she's behind you, you didn't know.

~~~

You and Jaein went to the cafeteria to grab something to eat. You're going to the library to help her with some school stuff. She isn't the brightest student in school, but she's definitely not the dumbest. "Sungmi-ah!" you turned around and saw Myungsoo running up to you.

"Going home?" you shook your head and told him you're going to the library after. he nodded and held his bag up. "I have dance training today. Sorry I won't be able to drive you home."

You rolled your eyes. "I'm not your girlfriend, Myungsoo." he smirked and tucked your hair behind your ears. "Really? But I want you to be my..." you pinched his ears and twisted it. "Awww! Kim Sungmi!"

"What did you just say, Myung-ah?" he shook his head and you let go of his ear. "Damn. You're really not a girl." he said while caressing his ears. You grinned and patted his head. "Kim Myungsoo!" you both looked on your right and saw Hoya. He is your school's dance machine. He's a beast on the dance floor. You smiled at him, and he smiled back.

"Gotta go now. Call me when you get home, okay? Sunggyu hyung will kill me if I don't take care of you." you nodded and pushed him slightly.

 

~~~

 

"That was tiring! Thanks, Sungmi-ah. I understood the lesson better. Maybe you can be Ms. Yoon's substitute teacher." you chuckled and grabbed your things. "You go ahead Jaein-ah. I need to put these on my locker first. See you tomorrow!" you hugged each other and bid goodbye.

You walked to your locker. The school was quiet and peaceful, not scary at all. The sun was just beginning to set. You smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter