65 - What's Up? - FINAL

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 months after you found out that you were pregnant, Sunggyu noticed some changes in you. You don't want to lie to him anymore, so you break him the news. He almost fainted when you told him you were pregnant.

Being the caring brother he is, he would always check up on you, especially when Myungsoo was at school. You withdrew your registration at school and stayed at home. The rest of Infinite were too protective of you as well. They would take turns and visit you during their free time. Woohyun always cooks for you. It made you really happy and it made the Kims jealous. a bit. a lot.

 

Jaein went back to Korea for good, and entered the same university as Myungsoo and Hoya. She never told you that she was a good dancer, and you only found out because of Myungsoo. She and Hoya beceme very close friends because of the dancing club. But you and Myungsoo were guessing that they're more than friends now. They were avoiding the topic, so another clue that they're definitely together.

She dropped by frequently and keep you company. She would always blush everytime you mention Hoya's name. But being the stubborn girl she is, she always denies that they're dating.

 

Woohyun got himself another girlfriend, thanks to Sunggyu, who still doesn't have a girlfriend. Sungyeol was being chased by his 'fans' at his new school. He transferred because they moved to a new neighborhood. Dongwoo was now the general manager of their company, but he still gives time to their band.

Infinite now plays regularly at Club Tasty and Epik High. Sometimes, they would go to your house for practice when they don't feel like going to the studio. Myungsoo and Hoya would sometimes meet at your house for a dance practice.

 

You, well, were going on your second trimester of pregnancy. Myungsoo and Sunggyu were extremely being cautious around you. They get all worried over everything, and that sometimes ticks you off. But you just kept on understanding them. They love you that much. 

 

Sungjong became one of your closest friends. He was a senior in high school. He would always visit you when he has time to keep you company.

 

Mr and Mrs Kim, or you in-laws, even hired a maid to help you with household chores. Mrs Kim visits you regularly to check up on you. She would always bring you the foods you were craving for without even asking. It's like she can read your mind

 

 

~~~

 

 

"I'm just going to the grocery! My tummy isn't that big yet, and I can definitely carry a few light bags, Myungsoo."

"No. Wait for me there, okay? I'll pick you up, so don't leave until I get there."

You groaned as he hung up on you. You changed into a more comfortable outfit and went to the grocery.

 

"What else do we need?" you looked at your list and jumped when you someone wrapped their arms around your waist gently. "I missed you." you chuckled as Myungsoo pecked your cheeks.

"Well, hello there. I missed you, too!" you smiled as he took the cart from your hands. "Is that everything we need?" you asked as you checked the list.

"I think it is. I'll just go back if we forget something." you frowned. "But you're already tired.." he chuckled and held your hand. "No I'm not." he pecked your lips.

"Now, let's go pay. I'm starving."

After paying, Myungsoo loaded the grocery bags to the car and went back to fetch you at the entrance of the mart. "Where do you want to eat?" you shrugged your shoulders and smiled. "You pick."

 

 

~~~

 

 

While you were walking to the restaurant, a guy suddenly bumped into you, causing you to lose you balance. Fortunately, Myungsoo caught you.

"H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter