14 - Best Friends' Date Day.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sungmi-ah.. We're here.." you groaned as you slapped away your sweet dream's intruder. "Yah..."

"Go away..." you murmured. Myungsoo chuckled as he unbuckled your seatbelt. "If you don't wake up now, I'll kiss you. And you know I don't bluff."

"Whatever.." he smirked and got out of his car. he opened your door and leaned in closer to your face. he chuckled while looking at your face. "What a baby." you frowned and pouted. 

*how cute...*

he leaned in closer and whispered in your ear. "When I say I'll kiss you, I'll definitely do it, Kim Sungmi.." you just groaned and he took that as a go signal. he smiled, and kissed you in the forehead.

you were startled with the foreign feeling on your forehead. you opened your eyes and froze for a moment. Myungsoo pulled away and smirked. "I warned you, Sung........"

"YAAAAAAAAAAH!" you pushed him hard, making him fall on the floor flat on his . "YAH!"

you pointed a finger at him, "You! ert!" Myungsoo chuckled and stood up and dusted off his pants. "Just come out, we don't have all day! Well, actually we do, but stop wasting time!" he held his hand out to you, but you just rolled your eyes and stood up while slapping his hands away.

"So what? So you can hold my hands? Whate......" your eyes widened and your dropped your arms on your side.

"No you didn't....."

he chuckled and had that smug look on his face. "Oh yes I did.."

"You.. I HATE YOU!!!!" you grinned and jumped up and down

"We haven't been here for a while, I thought we can...." he was cut when you jumped on him and hugged his neck "I LOVE YOU KIM MYUNGSOO! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" you grinned and pulled away. "HERE I COME!" you ran towards the beach, and left a dumbfounded Myungsoo in the parking area. he bit his lip and tried not to grin like an idiot, but he failed. "I love you, too, Sungmi-ah." he shook his head and locked his car.

 

 

"Hey come on! The water's great!" you grinned as you called Myungsoo. he just smiled and waved at you. you pouted and started walking towards him. "You're no fun. Who haves fun alone?" he chuckled and handed you a towel. you popped a piece of kimbap you bought along the way on your mouth. "Why did you suddenly want to come here? It's a long drive.." you lied down on your back and closed your eyes.

"I don't know. I just wanted to go here. It feels nice." you nodded, still with eyes closed. Myungsoo just looked at you and smiled. when you opened your eyes, he quickly looked away. you stood up and grabbed his hands. "Don't be a kill joy, Kim Myungsoo." you dragged him to beach, but just before you can reach the water, Myungsoo stopped.

he chuckled and you frowned at him. "Why go to the beach if you're not gonna swim?!" you yelled at him. he pinched your nose, making you even more annoyed. you crossed your arms and pouted.

and the next thing you knew, a pair of arms scooped you up and headed towards the beach. "Okay, a swim would be nice." Myungsoo smirked as he walked to the deeper part of the beach. "Yah! Don't you dare!" you hugged his neck tight. Myungsoo would sometimes drop you halfway, making you scream. "YAH KIM MYUNGSOO!" he smirked, the more he d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter