29 - The Overprotectives.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You went back to school after hours of begging and convincing Sunggyu the day before. If he could, he would've locked you up in the house and hire maids so you won't do anything else. He was a little too oveprotective of you since you got out of the hospital.

"Oppa!" you hissed as Myungsoo pulled your bag away from your hands. "Fine! I'll always send you a message, so make sure you will reply to every, single message. Okay? Or else I'll really hire someone to look after you the whole day."

you rolled your eyes and pulled Myungsoo. "Fine! Fine! We're going now!" you kissed his cheeks and waved. Myungsoo just chuckled. "Don't worry, hyung. I'll take care of her." Sunggyu softened and nodded. "I'm sure you will. Now go before the princess gets a heart attack because of waiting too long." Myungsoo chuckled and waved.

 

"What did oppa say? He's so.. so... i'm not a baby!" you pouted and put on your seatbelt. "Well, princess, let's just say that your oppa worries and cares a lot about you. I thought he would also get a heart attack when he saw you lying on that hospital bed.."

you frowned and sighed.. "I.. I didn't mean to.." Myungsoo chuckled and pinched your cheeks. "Let's go~!" he sang as he started his car and drove off.

 

~~~

 

"What do you want to eat? How about for a drink? Are you comfortable here? Is it too hot because of the sunlight? Aren't you cold? Do you want...." 

"Myungsoo!" he blinked at you then chuckled. "Sorry.."

you sighed. "Look, I'm sorry, too. But.. you're all over reacting! And why is Woohyun oppa in our school?"

Myungsoo's eyes widened. "Woohyun h-hyung?" he laughed nervously as he looked around. "Why would he be here?" you raised an eyebrow and he sighed. "Okay fine. Sunggyu hyung asked him to look out for you. In return, hyung will give him girls' numbers." you blinked at Myungsoo and as if on cue, Sunggyu called you.

"Sungmi-ah!! How was..."

"Woohyun oppa? Really now? Grandpa oppa, I'm fine.. you don't have to worry that much.."

Sunggyu sighed. "I'm sorry. I.. I'm really just worried about you.."

you smiled. Sunggyu is quite stubborn, but you know that he loves you very much. "It's okay. It's just that.. I'll be fine oppa. I have your dearest Myungsoo here with me. I'm good." Sunggyu smiled and sighed again.

"Okay. Just be careful, okay? Don't forget to call me."

"Okay Grandpa oppa! Good bye! I love you!"

he chuckled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter