37 - The Plan.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"LET'S GO!!!" you grinned as you fastened your seatbelt. Myungsoo ruffled your hair as he chuckled. 

"It's our third time there this year!" you nodded. "Hoya oppa! We're gonna have so much fun. He grinned and nodded. "Oh we will, Sungmi.."

 

After you've unpacked, Myungsoo and you went to the beach. "It's so nice here!" you grinned as you closed you eyes. You suddenly felt arms around your waist. "I wish we could just stay here." Myungsoo muttered. you giggled. "Yea, I wish too.."

"Sungmi-ah.."

"Hm..?"

"I love you.."

you giggled. "I love you, too."

"If I can marry you right here, right now, I would."

"Really?"

He nodded and sighed. "Will you say yes?"

"No." he pulled away and turned you around so you can face him. You felt your heart stopped beating when you looked at him. The way he looked at you made you feel butterflies on your stomach. He smirked and slowly leaned in.

He closed the gap between your lips and his. He pulled away and chuckled, "Now, will you say yes?" you blinked at Myungsoo as your lips slowly curved into a smile. "What will you do if I don't?" you smirked and looked at him straight in the eye..

He smirked and cupped your face. "This.."

he leaned in and kissed you passionately, pouring in all the love he has for you.

You pulled away for air and he chuckled. "I guess that's a yes?" you smacked his chest and chuckled.

"Of course I'll say yes." you squealed and turned your back on him and covered you face with your hands. "Embarassing..." you muttered. he held your wrist and chuckled. "Whatever. I know you won't say no to me. Let's go back at the hotel, i'm starving.."

 

~~~

 

"Hey slow down dork!" Myungsoo patted your back as you choked on your food. Hoya chuckled as he handed you a glass of water. "But it's soooo good!" Myungsoo rolled his eyes and wiped your mouth. "Since when have you became such a baby?" you grinned at him, and he chuckled.

"Hey Myungsoo, I found an invitation at the room earlier. Your hotel has a special cocktail party tonight.." Hoya said as he handed him the invites. Myungsoo nodded. "Let's go!" he grabbed you hand and pulled you up. "Where are we going?"

"Let's buy you a dress. Wait, i'm a guy. I'll drop you at the store and call mom's secretary to help you. Okay?" he winked at you and you just nodded.

"See you later hyung!" Hoya stood up as well as he walked away to the other direction.

 

"Just pick anything you like, okay?" he kissed your forehead and waved at you. you smiled and waved back. you sighed as you entered the boutique.

"Good morning, Ms. Kim." you looked up and your eyes widened when you saw the lady who greeted you. "JAEIN-AH!!!" you both squealed and hugged each other. "Oh my God! What are you doing here?" she chuckled and held the invitation up in the air. "Our family is invited, too! You know dad..." you nodded and hugged her. "I'm so glad you're here!"

"Good morning Ms. Kim! I'm Mrs. Kim's secretary, Kwon Jina." you bowed to her and smiled. "Sorry for the trouble. I promise I won't cause any trouble!" she chuckled as she led you inside the store. "Wow...." you and Jaein stared at the dresses in front of you. "Let's start fitting!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter