CHANGES~

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you guys for reading this story. It's my first completed fanfic, and i was more than ecstatic to have it finished waaaay sooner than I thought.

So yeaaa.. 

As the story progressed, i made a lot of changes to the story.

 

1. Jaeyeon was supposed to be the flirty that will cling on to Myungsoo forever. lol. She was supposed to make Sungmi's life extra miserable. hihi.

 

2. Myungsoo's 'anger' should've last longer. And he was supposed to be 'meaner'. On Chapter 21, Sungmi was rather forced to eat something with shrimp, which she was allergic to. Jaeyeon and Myungsoo will go out to the hallways and find Sungmi looking for allergy meds on her locker. But because she was shaking a lot, she fell on on the ground and spilling the pills. Jaeyeon, who was a little worried since it's a matter of life and death, tugged Myungsoo to help Sungmi. But because he was 'angry', he just looked at her and walked away. Then another guy came up to help her. It was supposed to be Kai. :))

 

3. The orphanage trip and the almost experience. I didn't plan it before. It just came. lol.

 

4. After the kiss one Chapter 15, there should've been an awkward stage first. :)) but I don't know, I made him angry already. hahaha.

 

5. On Chapter 17, Jaein wasn't supposed to leave. :)

 

6. On Chapter 22, Sunggyu was supposed to confront Sungmi at the bar. He was there for a drink with Infinite except Myungsoo. She will be the one to serve the drinks to their room. And yes, Sunggyu and Sungmi will see each other. Then he will confront her at the hallways, and eventually, drag her outside the streets. The three members tailed the two of them and stopped them from making a scene. Sunggyu will then leave with the 3 and leave her on the streets. And because of too much stress, Sungmi will then feel the pain on her chest and eventually black out. That same night, Hoya met up with Myungsoo to tell him the truth about her condition. When Hoya finally told him, the hospital contacted Myungsoo since the speed dial 1, which is Sunggyu, isn't answering the phone. He dashed to the hospital with Hoya, then the rest of Infinite followed.

 

7. When Myungsoo confessed to her again on chapter 31, he was supposed to sing. :)) 

 

8. Chapter 32

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter