1 - Dethroned.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The hallways were getting louder, students were running to the bulletin board for the students' academic ranking. You sighed as you sat down and placed your bag on your desk.

"Hey Sungmi-ah! You're not gonna check the list?"

Jaein, your best friend, poked your sides as you continue to ignore her. "Ya.. Quit doing that. I'm gonna check later. There are so many students there.."

She turned away from you and fixed her bag and started humming, intentionally annoying you. Groaning, you sat up and looked at her. "You're sitting with me?" she nodded and looked at you with such innocent puppy eyes. "Oh let's just go, i wanna see the results." Rolling your eyes playfully, you stood up as she grinned and followed you.

The students were looking at you and giving way to you as you walk towards the bulletin board. You held your finger up and scanned your name.

"KIM. SUNG. MI." Just then, you heard someone chuckle. Turning to your left and found Myungsoo grinning like an idiot. He faced you and poked your nose. "Good morning, Ms. second place." He ruffled your hair and walked away. Your eyes widened in realization and quickly scanned your name.

And there, your name stood proudly under Myungsoo's precious name.

 

2. KIM SUNG MI

 

Your face fell down and you started walking to your classrom. "It's okay, Sungmi-ah, you can earn your place back after the exams." Jaein grinned as she hooked her arms around yours. You sighed and continued walking.

When you reached the classroom, you sat down, and at the same time, Myungsoo came in. He stood in front of your table and eyed Jaein. She laughed and quickly gathered her things and went to the table behind yours.

"Must you scare away my friend, Myungsoo?" He grinned and sat beside you.

"Number 2 should always be next to number 1, Sungmi-ah! AAAAAAHHHH today's a great day!" He laughed as you groaned in annoyance.

 

~~

 

After the bell rang, you dashed outside hoping not to see Myungsoo. You murmured incoherent words as you walk towards the bus stop and got on.

"Talking to yourself makes you look crazy." Looking up made you regret doing so. That arrogant best friend of yours is standing beside you, grinning like a total idiot. "This is so my day." Myungsoo elbowed you lightly and poked your cheeks all the way, and you were just ignoring him.

When the bus stopped, you got off your stop and started fast-walking. "Yah! Kim Sungmi!" Myungsoo shouted as he ran after you. "Why walk so fast? Don't you know it's an honor for you to be walking beside me?" You punched him in the stomach and rolled your eyes. Myungsoo crouched in ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter