22 - Busted.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few weeks, you went to the doctor for another check up. Your pain attacks were more frequent than before. He adviced you to be stress free, like before. But you can't help it. You need to work.

 

Sunggyu said he will come home anytime soon, and it made you really happy and excited.

You arranged a party for Sunggyu, but the other members of INFINITE were too busy to meet you. "Just give it to Myungsoo, Sungmi-ah.." Woohyun said as you talked to him on the phone.. "But.."

Woohyun chuckled. "See you then!" he hung up and you sighed.

 

You stood in front of the school gates and waited for Myungsoo.

 

~~~

 

"Myungsoo-ah, can we talk?" Hoya said as he packed his clothes on his bag. "What about, hyung?"

Hoya sighed and looked in front of him. "It's about Sungmi-ssi. And can you please not..."

"I have to go, hyung." Hoya sighed and stood up. "No. We're going to talk whether you like it or not."

"Look, hyung, if you like her, then go and ask her out. I don't care." Myungsoo shook his head and left the room. But deep inside, he was hurting.

"Myungsoo!" Hoya grabbed his bag and ran after him.

 

 

You yawned as you waited for Myungsoo. It was getting colder and wearing thin clothes was a very bad idea. You rubbed your hands together and placed it on your cheeks to keep you warm. You moved around alot to keep yourself warm.

You saw Myungsoo dashing out of the school building and smiled. "Myungsoo-ah!" you called for him and waved at him. He stopped momentarily and looked at you. you smiled at him, but he looked away and continued walking. you frowned and ran up to him. then you saw Hoya running after him.

"Myungsoo-ah!" he grabbed his shoulders and turned him around. "What now, hyung?" Myungsoo asked while gritting his teeth. Hoya looked at you and he gave you an apologetic look. "You have to know what's happening to Sungmi..."

"If you like her that much then go and ask her out! Kiss her, hug her, you can kidnap her for all I care!" Myungsoo growled as you stood there in shock. you shook your head a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter