52 - For You.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone was staring blankly in your hospital room the next morning. Myungsoo sat beside your bed and held your hand. Sunggyu was sitting across your bed. He suddenly stood up, making everyone look at him.

He fast walked to the door, but Woohyun caught his wrist. "Where are you going, hyung?"

"Let go." Sunggyu's cold tone shocked everyone. Woohyun's grip loosened and Sunggyu walked out of the room.

"Hyung, I'll follow him. Please call me if anything happens to Sungmi." Dongwoo nodded and Myungsoo followed Sunggyu.

 

 

He frowned when he saw Sunggyu pull over a building. *What's he doing here?* He got out of the car and followed Sunggyu inside the company building.

"How may I help you?" The receptionist asked Sunggyu. He bowed and sighed. "I'm here to see Mr. Park Heejun"

The lady gave him the floor number and he went straight to the elevator after thanking her.

"Excuse me, where is the guy you just talked to heading?" She gave the same information to Myungsoo. He was wondering what is Sunggyu doing at the company building that his father co-owns.

 

Sunggyu waited in front of Mr. Park's office. The moment the doors opened, Mr. Park's eyes widened. "What are you doing here?"

"Mr. Park, I'm begging you. Please help me save my sister's life."

Myungsoo eyes widened. He stayed hidden behind a wall and listened to their conversation.

"No. I'm sorry, Mr. Kim. But I won't allow my daughter's heart to be donated."

"Please, Mr. Kim.. You are our only chance.."

"My wife may say yes, but I get the final say. No. I'm sorry Mr. Kim. Please find another donor. I'm sorry."

He walked passed by the crying Sunggyu and got in the elevator.

Sunggyu quickly ran to the staircase and went down. Myungsoo followed him.

 

"Mr. Park, please!" Sunggyu ran after him and stopped in front of Mr. Park. "I'm begging you sir.. Please.."

Mr. Park was about to walk away when Sunggyu knelt down on his knees. "What are you doing?" Mr. Park's eyes widened. Everyone who was walking at that floor was looking at them. "Hey, young man. Please get up, you're embarassing me."

Myungsoo's eyes also widened at his hyung. "Hyung..."

"PLEASE, MR. PARK HEEJUN. I'M BEGGING YOU. YOU'RE THE ONLY WHO CAN SAVE MY SISTER'S LIFE. PLEASE HELP US. YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE. PLEASE.." Sunggyu started crying, and it somehow hit Mr. Park in the heart. His eyes widened again when he saw another man kneeling down in front of him.

 

"Please save my wife, Mr. Park.. I'm begging you." Sunggyu looked to his side and found Myungsoo kneeling down beside him. "Yah, what are you doing?"

"I want to save her life hyung, just like you."

"Mr. Kim..." Mr. Park panicked as he saw Myungsoo knelt down. "Please stand up, the both of you. Mr. Kim, your father will kill me if he finds out that you're kneeling for someone. Please.. Please get up."

"Not until you help us, Mr. Park. You're our last hope. Please... hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter