30 - D-Night.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next few days, you and Myungsoo would always hangout. He would drive you to different places you've never visited. He would take you to restaurants and dine out place to pig out. One day, you went to a noraebang with INFINITE. It was one of the best days of your life.

Myungsoo and you got closer. He was definitely sweeter and more caring. He would always ask you if you're okay or if you need anything. It was kind of annoying for you, but you know that he just cares about you.

 

~~~

 

"No."

"Definitely a no."

"Eew. Is that even legal?"

"Too short."

"Too long."

"Too girly!"

"YA THAT'S TOO REVEALING!"

"Ugly color.."


you screamed in frustration making the INFINITE boys, minus Myungsoo, stop and blink at you. "I've already tried almost everything in this store oppa!" you groaned and stomped your feet. "But all of the dresses you've tried were ugly.." Sungyeol said as he browsed through rackets of dresses. Woohyun laughed as he picked up one of the dresses you tried on. "This is definitely the ugliest.." Dongwoo nodded and clicked his tongue.

 

Sunggyu grinned as he took one dress and gave it to you. "Again?" you pouted and Sunggyu chuckled. "That's the dress, princess. I'm sure of it." he grinned as Woohyun and Sungyeol went back to the couch and sat beside Dongwoo.

You looked in the mirror and smiled. You slowly opened the curtains from the dressing room and cleared your throat. The four men looked at you and immediately, their jaws dropped and eyes widened.

"Sungmi-ah.. you look.. wow.." Sungyeol said as he blinked.

Dongwoo nodded his head and grinned. Woohyun stood up and walked up to you. "Sungmi-ah, will you marry me?" Sunggyu hissed and pulled Woohyun away from you by the ear. "Hyung. Hurts. Ear. Sorry!" he rubbed his ear when Sunggyu pulled his hands away.

He smiled at you and nodded. "You look stunning, Sungmi-ah.." you smiled and lowered your head. Sunggyu chuckled as he pushed you back to the dressing room. "Now go change." you giggled and changed back to your normal clothes.

"Thank you Sunggyu oppa!" you hugged him and kissed his cheeks. You hugged and thanked the rest one by one. "Hey, why didn't we get a kiss?" Woohyun said as he pouted. Sunggyu glared at him and everyone laughed.

 

~~~

 

They dropped you off at a local salon and had your make up and hair done. You were fiddling with your fingers and the stylist chuckled. "Is it your first time?" you nodded and smiled. "Don't worry, you'll have fun." she warmly smiled at you and continued doing your hair.

"Sungmi-ah! We're going to be...." Hoya stopped and blinked when he saw you walking towards him. "...late." he shook his head and smiled at you. "You look s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter