41 - Flashbacks.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung. I need your help." Myungsoo asked Hoya as they stopped for a break after hours of dancing. "About what?"

Myungsoo sighed and smiled. "I'm planning to confess to Sungmi. At prom." Hoya grinned. "Took you long enough! So tell me, what can I do?"

"I don't know, that's why I asked you for help. I don't have any experience.."

Hoya raised an eyebrow. Myungsoo? No experience? "Stop bluffing, you've probably confessed to a lot of girls before." he shook his head slowly. "I haven't confessed to anyone before, hyung. Believe it or not..." Hoya smiled and patted his shoulder. "How about a special event for her?"

Myungsoo and Hoya exchanged ideas. They gave each other a hi-five after they've come up with the best confession event.

 

 

"Come on hyung, you know what looks on her best.. Just.. please?" Myungsoo begged Sunggyu to take you to the dress shop. Hoya did a great job in convincing you to come to prom.

"Fine. I'll take the kids with me." he sighed as Myungsoo smiled. "Thank you hyung! I owe you bigtime! After getting her dress, drop her off at the salon near the studio. I'll have my friend pick her up." Sunggyu nodded and patted his head. "Yea, yea, whatever. Good luck on your confession!" Sunggyu chuckled and waved goodbye.

 

~~~

 

 

"THAT FAST?" Infinite's eyes widened as Myungsoo nodded. Mrs. Kim almost cried. "My son's all grown up. You're getting married."

"This weekend. I'm taking you to the beach. And I need your help. All of you." Mr.Kim nodded as he grabbed his phone. "Mr.Yun, please reserve 4 of our suites this weekend." Myungsoo smiled at his dad who was much more excited than him. 

"What are your plans?"

"Maybe we can stay at the beach first, then let's go to the amusement park. Then the day after, I will propose to her at the beach." Myungsoo grinned and turned to her mom. "Mom, I'm begging you.." Mrs.Kim nodded. "I'll try my best son.."

Mr.Kim chuckled. "Shall I tape your mom's mouth for the time being? I'm afraid she'll spill it.." everyone laughed as Mrs.Kim slapped his arms. "Honey! You should be on my side!"

"I trust you mom! So yea, then just after I propose to her, I wish we can have the wedding."

"I'll take care of everything, son. Just you guys do your part in hiding, or whatever. But the reception, the food, the guests, well almost everything, I'll take care of it."

Myungsoo stood up and hugged his dad. "Thank you, dad." he nodded and patted his back. "Love her infinitely."

"Okay let's get started with the plans! Time is ticking!" Sunggyu said as he grabbed some notebooks and pens.

 

~~~

 

"Some changes.. I'll take Hoya hyung with us to the beach. I'll ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter