33 - Uh-oh.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Now this is what I'm talking about!" Myungsoo said as he closed his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest. You scoffed and poked his cheeks. "Ya. We didn't ride the Ferris Wheel to sleep. Look out! The view is breath taking!" he just smirked, but he didn't open his eyes or say something. you scoffed and sat on the other side.

"Myungsoo-ah.."

"Hm?"

"Why did you like me?" he opened his eyes and looked at you.

"I don't know. Should I have a reason?"

you shook your head lightly and smiled. "What about me?" you looked up and saw him smirking at you.

"Oh wait. I know I'm hot and simply irresistable so don't count it in, okay?" you scoffed and stared at him for a moment.

he chuckled at your reaction and sat beside you. "Jerk." he chuckled again and ruffled your hair.

"No, but really, why did you like me?" he blinked at you and you looked down and stared at your hands.

"Well, I don't really know. I just liked you one day." he chuckled. "Of course you will, why wouldn't you like Kim Myungsoo?" you slapped his arms and chuckled. "Yea, that super arrogant jerk."

 

~~~

 

"Today was fun!" you put your hands up in the air and squealed while running. Myungsoo shook his head. He smirked.

You jumped when you felt something on your waist. you looked down and saw a pair of hands. Myungsoo chuckled and kissed your shoulder. "I'm glad you had fun." you felt your cheeks blush as the two of walked towards the exit, with him still backhugging you. "Thank you Myungsoo." you pecked him in the cheeks as he grinned.

 

 

"Oh my gosh. Sunggyu hyung!" Myungsoo growled as he smacked his forehead with his palms. you chuckled as you looked at your boyfriend who looked really upset looking at empty parking slot. "It's okay, we can take the bus!"

"No! You shouldn't ride a bus. There's a lot of.. bad guys out there. And you don't know what might happen even if I'm there for you.." you looked at him and smiled. you were touched. You walked up to him and slowly hugged him. "Thank you." he sighed as he hugged you back. "Sungmi-ah.."

"We're gonna be fine. It's just a short ride." he sighed and pulled away. "But.."

you pecked him in the lips and grinned. "We're gonna be fine. Come on!" h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter