32 - Happy Time.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu choked on his drink when he saw you and Myungsoo walking together towards them... holding hands. The rest of Infnite were grinning from ear to ear. You chuckled and ran to Sunggyu.

"Oppa!" he rolled his eyes and turned away from you. "Whatever." everyone laughed as you and Myungsoo sat down. "So, Sunggyu hyung can now retire from babysitting!" Sungyeol raised his glass and grinned. "Cheers!" you pouted and crossed your arms over your chest. "Babysitting? So mean, Yeol oppa." he chuckled and ruffled your hair.

"Myungsoo the baby sitter at your service!" he said as he gave you a peck in the cheeks. Sunggyu, again, choked on his drink and Dongwoo patted his back. "Princess is all grown up, and Grandpa hyung here is still single."

"Yah Jang Dongwoo!" he grinned and everyone laughed, making Sunggyu pout. "So, what's the plan this weekend?" you asked as you grabbed a soju bottle, which Myungsoo immediately took away from you. "What?" you mouthed to him. he looked at you with a serious expression and shook his head. he gave the bottle to Woohyun instead. you frowned while Sunggyu smiled. he knew his precious sister is in good hands.

 

"Well. Myungsoo here is taking us to the beach!" Woohyun grinned. you smiled and looked at Myungsoo. he patted your head and smiled at you. "What do you want to do there, hyung? Dad already prepared the hotel rooms. He's actually even more excited than we are." 

 

"Surprise us! We've never been there.." Sungyeol said.

 

~~~

 

"PUT ME DOWN!!!!" Dongwoo yelled at the four remaining members who carried him to the ocean. "I SAID PUT ME DOWN JERKS!" Myungsoo smirked. "What did you say, hyung?" They exchanged glances and threw Dongwoo to the cold water. You laughed as you watched them from the shores. 

"Really, Dongwoo? Jerks?" Sunggyu laughed and splashed some more water to Dongwoo's face. They began running and screaming after each other. 

You were laughing hard when you suddenly felt something. You closed your eyes and sighed. "Sungmi-ah, breathe in, breathe out. Calm down.. Okay? You can do this." 

 

"Hey..." Myungsoo sat beside you as he eyed you with concern. "You okay?" you nodded and gave him a small smile. he frowned as he hugged you. "Does it hurt?" you sighed and shook your head. "I'm okay. It's just a small.. something." he sighed and pulled away from you. "Just tell me if it hurts, okay?" you smiled at him and he smiled back. he kissed your forehead.

Sunggyu cleared his throat as the rest of the members snickered behind him. Myungsoo pulled away and chuckled. "ers.." you muttered as Sunggyu chuckled. 

 

"So what are we gonna do next?" Sungyeol asked as he munched on the rice rolls you made. "I don't care. Grandpa here won't let me do anything anyway." you pouted as Sunggyu chuckled. "Aww. Princess is mad.. Don't worry, you'll have fun later." he ruffled you hair and you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter