4 - Unexpected Meeting.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Park Jaeyeon?"

"Myungsoo oppa!" she ran to Myungsoo and hugged him. "I missed you so much!" he blinked rapidly and looked at you. You can't help but chuckle. Myungsoo's worst nightmare is back in town!

"Oh. Hi?" he gently pushed her away and gave her a fake smile. she grinned and hugged his arms. she dragged him to the sofa. You smirked and slowly walked your way to the sofa as well. You were about to sit down when the queen bee called you. "Hey, you thing over there. Get me something to drink, will you?"

Your eyes widened, as well as Myungsoo's. "Excuse me?" you said while crossing your arms over chest. "You heard me, get me something to drink. You might as well do your work here. You're here as a maid aren't you? Or a , a ? What else, thingy?"

That's it. You don't want to fight. You don't.

You scoffed and grabbed your bag and went for the door without saying anything. "Sungmi-ah!" Myungsoo called you out while struggling to get off Jaeyeon's grip. He growled and pushed her aside. "You're really something, Park Jaeyeon."

He stood up and ran after you. "Myungsoo oppa!" she ruffled her hair and growled. She slomped herself on the sofa and watched tv.

 

~~~

 

"Sungmi-ah... Look.."

You continued walking and ignoring Myungsoo's plead to talk to you. You know he did nothing wrong, but you're not in the mood to talk to anyone right now. He growled and grabbed your wrist, making you jerk back. "Kim Sungmi, look i'm sorry for her behavior. You know her.. Don't let her get the best of you.. I'm sorry.."

You sighed and faced Myungsoo. "She called me a..."

"I know. And you're not. I'm sorry, okay?" you gently removed your wrist from his hands and walked away. Myungsoo sighed and just followed you behind til you got inside your house safely.

 

~~~

 

"Good morning, princess! Rise and shine! Don't ditch school, okay? I love you! -Grandpa Oppa"

you chuckled as you read Sunggyu's message to you. He never failed to sent you a message at least once a day everytime he's out working.

"I'm up. I miss you so much, oppa. Hurry home!"

you got up and took a bath. you changed your clothes and grabbed your books. your phone buzzed.

 

"Good morning!"

"What do you want?" you sighed as you answered Myungsoo. you feel bad for ignoring his calls yesterday, you don't know but you're just mad.

"I'm here."

"Here where?" just then you heard a honk.

you hung up and got out, and there standing in front of your house is a really nice car, with Myungsoo leaning on it. He opened the door and got to his side. You stood there staring at him, but a honk brought you back to reality.

"Come on, Ms. Number 2, we don't want to be late for school." he grinned. you rolled your eyes and got on. Myungsoo was blabbering too much, while you just nod to everything as your answer.

When you arrived at school, you quickly got off and fast-walked. Myungsoo caught up with y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter