21 - He Cares.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hoya oppa!" you smiled as you poked Hoya's shoulder. he turned around and smiled at you. "You came!" you nodded.

"Where can I help?" he looked around and smiled. "You can help there in decorating the tables. you nodded and waved at him. 

 

Myungsoo was dragged by Jaeyeon to the gymnasium. When she saw you working at the other end of the room, he dragged Myungsoo there. "Oppa! Help me put these up please." She pouted when she saw Myungsoo zoning out. he looked like he was staring into space, but when she followed his gaze, she saw you. she rolled her eyes and continued decorating the wall.

You were concentrating on cutting the lettering to be pasted on stage. one student called you to pass the tape, and because you're clumsy, you accidentally cut yourself. "Aah.." you hissed as you pressed on your finger. the students working with your surrounded you, asking you if you're alright. Hoya noticed the commotion and ran to you. he quickly wrapped your finger with his handkerchief. he asked one of the student to get a first aid kit. you muttered a thanks.

"Be careful next time." he pinched your cheeks and you giggled. Myungsoo looked up from his phone when he heard you giggle. he unconsciously began clenching his fist. you seem so happy with Hoya. *does hyung like her? he wouldn't, right?* he slammed the table causing almost everyone to look at him. "WHAT?!"

everybody returned as they were. your smile faded when you saw Myungsoo. you don't really know why he became like this, but you were blaming yourself. why? that you don't really know.

 

~~~

 

"Sungmi-ssi, I kinda need to go out for a while. Can you go there for the food tasting for me? Thank you!" Hoya sped off even before you can say anything. You sighed and went to the other side of the gymnasium. the special class students of the cooking division were in charge of the food, and they were sampling various foods, the dishes with the most votes will be served at prom.

You thanked the students who gave you various foods. After voting, you went to get a drink. A student came up to you and smiled. "Noona! You should try this!" you smiled at him. "What's in it?"

he described it to you and named the ingredients. you froze when he said shrimp. you actually were allergic to shrimp. you waved your hand in front of you and smiled at him. "I'm sorry, I can't.. Thanks for the offer.." he frowned and grabbed your wrist. "Come on noona. This is really good!" You frowned w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter