28 - The Best Present.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thanks for that birthday treat, Myungsoo-ah. It was awesome. I feel relaxed." Myungsoo chuckled as he slung his arm over Sunggyu's shoulders. "Anything for you, hyung. I'm glad you liked it."

Sunggyu stopped walking and faced Myungsoo. "Tell me the truth. Are you just doing these to get on my good side? For Sungmi?" Myungsoo froze and his eyes widened.  "H-hyung! Of course n-not.." Sunggyu couldn't hold on and just burst out laughing. "You! You should've seen your face Myungsoo-ah!" Myungsoo frowned. "You're mean, hyung."

Sunggyu chuckled. "But, you don't need to do that. I already approved of you.." He grinned and held the door knob of your room. "Just don't......"

 

He froze at the door. "Uh. Happy birthday, hyung?" Woohyun smiled and dropped the birthday hat he was holding.

Sunggyu walked inside the room, slowly. Step by step. Dongwoo stood up and dragged Woohyun and Sungyeol out. He pulled Myungsoo out as well.

 

Sunggyu felt tears running down on his cheeks. "Sungmi-ah.."

 

 

 

You smiled at him. "O-oppa.." Sunggyu ran to your bed and hugged you tight. His tears flowing endlessly. You patted his back. "I'm sorry.." He shook his head and tightened his hug. "No. No. No. I'm sorry. I.. I'm sorry, Sungmi-ah.." he cried louder. "I'm so sorry. Can you forgive your stupid, jerk, grandpa Sunggyu oppa?" he chuckled a little and pulled away. you chuckled and pinched his cheeks. you nodded.

"Oppa. If I told you about this, you wouldn't have hit me. You wouldn't have been angry. It's more on my fault. So don't blame yourself, okay? Just keep your promise."

Sunggyu blinked at you then frowned. You giggled and hugged him. "You said Grandpa Gyu will protect me and take care of me." He smiled and nodded. "Of course I will. For my princess.." he pulled away and kissed your forehead.

"But you must promise me something, too." he held his pinky and looked at you straight in the eye. "Promise me that we'll go through this together, and you'll never... never ever leave me.." you smiled and hooked your pinky to his. "No promises. But I'll try."

He sighed and closed his eyes. "Sungmi-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter