64 - Good News.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After some bribery and stuff, things went back to normal. But at times, you still blamed yourself for the kneeling act of Sunggyu and Myungsoo. And they would always tell you the same thing -- they'll do it over and over again if they have to.

 

A month after you went to Jeju, you and Myungsoo decided to go to the same university as Hoya.

"Thank you." Myungsoo thanked the registrar and went to you and handed you your schedule. "We almost have the same class for half of the subjects.. So I guess that's good." You nodded and sighed. "We're college students now, Myungsoo." he chuckled and held your hand. "Yes we are, so let's go and buy some school stuff."

 

"I'm actually nervous." you said as you grabbed a notebook. Myungsoo chuckled and grabbed one, too.

"Don't be. It'll be fun. Classes will start next week, so let's enjoy the rest of our vacation." you nodded and hooked your arms to his.

 

 

~~~

 

 

"Again?" Myungsoo asked as he handed you a towel. He crouched down and patted your back. "You've been throwing up since last week! I think we should see a doctor."

"It's okay. I'm fine. Maybe I'm just too stressed out. First week of school was a pain already." he sighed and helped you stand up.

"If this happens again, we'll...." just before Myungsoo finished his sentence you bent down again and threw up.

"That's it. We're going to the hospital. NOW."

"But.."

"No. We're going.."

 

 

~~~

 

 

"Mrs. Kim?" the nurse called you to the office.

You and Myungsoo stood up and went inside. The doctor motioned the two of you to sit down.

"How can I help you?" she smiled as she looked at you. "Uh.. I.."

"For the past week, she's been throwing up a lot. She said that maybe it was just because of stress." she asked you several questions. she then stood up after.

"Please follow me."

She motioned you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter