63 - Meeting.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So where are we really going?" You asked Sunggyu for the nth time. After touring that day, Woohyun and Sungyeol returned to Seoul for school, while Dongwoo had some issues with their company. Sunggyu gave you a pretty dress and asked you to wear it for the night. He and Myungsoo also wore something nice. After ignoring you for the past hour, Myungsoo stopped the car in front of a grand-looking restaurant. Sunggyu sighed before looking at you.

"Sungmi-ah.." he looked at Myungsoo then back at you. "Tonight, we'll meet important people. So behave, okay?"

You nodded and the three of you got out of the car. Myungsoo held your hand and gave it a little squeeze. You smiled at him as he smiled back at you.

"Goodevening! Table for three?" Sunggyu shook his head. "We had a reservation." The lady grabbed a clipboard and Sunggyu gave the name of the man.

"Who are we gonna meet, hm?" Myungsoo just squeezed your hand as you pouted. 

 

"Please follow me this way.." The lady bowed and lead the way to your private room. You don't why but you suddenly felt nervous. "You okay?" Myungsoo asked when he saw you feeling a little uncomfortable. You gave him a small smile and nodded. "Relax.." he chuckled as you arrived at the room.

Sunggyu faced you and smiled. "Are you ready?"

You raised an eyebrow at him. "For what?" he looked at Myungsoo and smiled at you.

"We're meeting your donor's parents."

 

~~~

 

You looked down and can't help but feel sad. "But now that we know that her heart was received by a very kind lady, we're fine with it." Mr. and Mrs. Park told you how their daughter died.

"Thank you for giving me her heart, Mr. and Mrs. Park." you bowed and they smiled. "You should thank your brother and your husband. They literally kneeled down in front of me just to make me say yes."

You were about to get your glass but stopped when Mr.Park finished what he was saying. Sunggyu and Myungsoo looked at each other and sighed.

Mr.Park sensed something wrong and Mrs.Park chuckled nervously. "I think we should go now. We should meet again some other time." They both stood up as well as Sunggyu and Myungsoo to say goodbye.

You didn't know that they had to go that far to save your life. You felt guilty that they had to throw away their pride just to save you. They kneeled down in front of someone else. You felt your tears on your cheeks. you quickly wiped them away before Myungsoo and Sunggyu returned. You don't know why and if you should be, but you felt angry at them that moment.

You know that they love you very much. But you were angry that they had to do it. For you.

Sunggyu sighed as he sat down beside you. "Sungmi-ah.." you didn't budg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter