10 - Family.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu kissed your forehead and tucked you in bed. He sighed as he sat beside you. "I'm sorry, Sungmi-ah.." he brushed your hair away from your face and stood up.

 

When you heard the door closed, you opened your eyes and frowned. The pain in your heart. You sighed and held your chest. Maybe you were just tired, physically, emotionally.. all over.

Dongwoo and Myungsoo looked up when they saw Sunggyu leave your room. He sat down beside them. After a few moments of silence, Sunggyu sighed. "She... was..."

Dongwoo patted his back and gave him a small smile. "Hyung, you don't have to tell us if you're uncomfortable." Sunggyu sighed and looked at him. "But you're our friends. Or more like our family. I think you have the right to know what happened."

"Whatever it is, it happened after I left, right?" Sunggyu nodded and sighed. "Sungmi-ah.. she was beaten up. And she was almost...," he gulped and sighed; he shook his head to prevent tears from falling. "...she was almost ."

Myungsoo looked at Sunggyu then turned to look at your bedroom door. Dongwoo rubbed Sunggyu's back as he told them what happened. "We understand. That's why you've been so over-protective of her. Don't worry hyung, you have us. We'll protect her." Sunggyu smiled at Dongwoo. 

"Ey look at us, emotional wrecks." Myungsoo said as he wiped Sunggyu's tears away. The three laughed. "Infinite forever!" Dongwoo stood up and randomly danced. The other two can't help but to laugh at their crazy family. Or brother.

"I'm quite surprised that she didn't have a hard time getting close to all of you. She almost never talked to any guy besides me before. She was zoning-out. I'm glad that you made her feel safe and at ease, Myungsoo-ah. You couldn't have been so close in a snap. Maybe she felt that you're trustworthy." he chuckled as he patted Myungsoo. He smiled at Sunggyu then laughed. "Enough of this drama, hyung. We'll all look after her. Family."

 

~~~

 

"I'm sorry, but you need to rest, Sungmi-ah." you pouted as you stood up. "Bring me with you, oppa! Don't leave me here. It's so... boring." you hugged his arm tight. he chuckled and ruffled your hair. "Oppa's girl. Okay fine, but if you're tired, i can't bring you home!" you grinned and nodded.

 

When the six of you arrived at the location, they quickly unloaded their instruments and went inside. "I told you to wear thicker clothes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter