9 - Back To Hell - 2.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you just wanted to get out of this place. you don't want to remember hell. you ran to who knows where. you crouched down and hugged your knees. "No.. please..."

 

- at the orphanage 8 years ago -

Everyone were called out for dinner. You were one of the assigned kids to help serve food that day. "Sungmi-ssi, can you help me carry this to the serving table?" you gladly took the dish from the kitchen crew and helped serving your fellow orphans.

"Sungmi-ah, one of the kids in the dishwashing group is kind of sick. Can you cover for her?" you smiled and nodded.

after everyone finished eating, the elders gathered the dirty dishes and helped you little kids wash them. halfway through, your friends were called out by the 'big brother' of the orphans. they immediately left the place leaving you and the rest of the elders, which were all boys, by the way.

"Sungmi-ah..." the eldest stood beside you as you finished cleaning the last plate. "Ne?"

"You see, oppa here is kind of lonely." the two other kids started giggling. you tilted your head a bit, not getting what he was saying. he gently held your wrist and pulled you to the darkest part of the room. the lights suddenly went out, and he chuckled. "Sungmi-ah can you help make oppa happy?" you were starting to feel uncomfortable. he started walking towards you, and every step he made, you stepped backwards... until you hit the wall. You wanted to scream, but your throat seemed so dry you can't even say a word. he smirked and caressed your cheeks with his hands. you started to tremble and tears started to form on your eyes. "Ssh.. Oppa won't hurt you.. Oppa will make you happy."

you knew what he wanted, so you gathered all your courage and pushed him away as hard as you could. you started running away from him, but his two friends caught you and punched you in the stomach. you yelped in pain. nobody ever hurt you, not even Sunggyu. your tears fell down on your cheeks. "no.. please.." you begged, but the eldest suddenly slapped your cheeks. "after pushing me away? i don't think so, baby."


Sunggyu came in to check on your room before going to sleep. he noticed that you weren't at your bed. "Yumi-ah, isn't Sungmi with you?" Yumi walked towards Sunggyu. "She was. The elders told us they'll finish cleaning up so we left. But i haven't seen her since. Maybe she went to the playground, oppa." Sunggyu smiled and patted her head. He thanked her and went looking for you. "Sungmi-ah?" he scanned the entire playground but you weren't there.

He walked towards the dining area and heard cries and some other voices. He tried opening the door but it was close.

"Sungmi-ah? Are you there?" 

you heard his voice and had the strength to shout. the 3 guys beated you, and before they can undress you, they heard Sunggyu calling out for you. "SUNGGYU OPPA! HELP M...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter