24 - Shock.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu dropped on the floor, his hands lifelessly dropped on his sides. His face was pale. He couldn't think straight.

With shaking hands, he dialed Myungsoo's number. He immediately picked up since he was staring at it since Sunggyu last called.

"M-myung-soo-ah.." Sunggyu's voice was shaking. Myungsoo frowned and stood up from his bed. "Hyung?"

"S-sung-mi.. Hos...H-hospital.." 

Myungsoo blinked. He felt his heart stopped beating in that moment. Anything with hospital was not good news. And Sungmi paired with it was definitely bad news. "Hyung, I'll pick you up. I'll be there in 10 minutes."

He changed clothes in a snap. He grabbed his jacket, his phone and wallet. He grabbed his keys and left the house. He arrived at Sunggyu's house in less than 10 minutes.

Sunggyu was waiting for him outside. His face full of concern and worry. He was shaking.

"What happened, hyung?" Sunggyu sighed and closed his eyes. Myungsoo looked at him with concern. 

They reached the hospital and they came running to the emergency room. They waited.

"Hyung..." Myungsoo patted Sunggyu's back. He grabbed his phone and texted the rest of Infinite. In a few minutes, all of them arrived, worry painted all over their faces.

Sunggyu sighed and told them what happened.

 

 

 

~~~

Sunggyu immediately answered his phone when he saw your name on the caller ID. "Sungmi-ah? Where are you? Look, let's talk. Oppa is..."

"Uh. Do you know the owner of this phone?" Sunggyu stopped breathing. Why was another person using your phone?

"Who are you? Why do you have my sister's phone?" 

"This is from the Seoul National University Hospital. The owner of this phone is currently on the emergency room of our hospital. We may know how you are related to the patient?"

"S-sungmi? Sungmi is in the emergency room? Why? What happened? I.. I'm his brother.."

"Someone called us about a girl who fainted in the streets. When the doctor inspected..."

"Is she alright?"

"Please go to the emergency section of the hospital as soon as you can and we'll tell you the details."

~~~

 

Sunggyu paced back and forth in front of the emergency room's doors. Sungyeol and Dongwoo were sitting down with their hands on their heads. Woohyun was staring into space. Myungsoo has his eyes on the door. 

He suddenly remembered what Hoya told him. 

 

~~~

"Can we talk?" Hoya said as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter