23 - Caught.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa..."

"WHY ARE YOU LYING TO ME KIM SUNGMI!!!!!" you jumped back and widened your eyes. you've never seen Sunggyu this angry. "I...I..."

"Tutoring? You were tutoring here?" he held up you paychecks and receipts from your current work. "Oppa.. I.."

"So that's where your home is, Kim Sungmi? At that stupid bar?!" his eyes widened in anger as he threw the papers on the ground. "And now that you're earning money, you renovated this house? What for, Sungmi? Do I not work? Is my job not enough for us?" you shook your head and kept your gaze on the floor.

Sunggyu screamed and made you flinch. "O-oppa.."

"Don't. call. me. that." you looked up and saw him glaring at you. "Are you that hungry for money, Sungmi? Doing those kind of work for money? So you can buy these things?!" he opened his arms and tapped each and every new furniture in your house. "Oppa. I..."

"SHUT UP!" he covered his eyes with his palms and hissed. your tears started to flow.

Sunggyu punched the wall, leaving an indent to it. your eyes widened when you saw his fist bleeding. you quickly ran to the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit. "O-oppa.." you gently grabbed his wrist to put some medicine. but you didn't expect what happened next.

 

you held your cheeks and felt it sting. Sunggyu stopped for a moment when he realized what he did, but his anger got the best of him. "GET OUT!!" he shouted as he pushed you out of the house. you ran away from your house not knowing where to go.

Sunggyu slid down on the floor. His tears started to flow on his cheeks. "Sungmi-ah..."

He saw you that night at the club. So he decided to send you a message. You lied and told him that you were at home. Sunggyu saw you serving from rooms to rooms. He cannot take the sight anymore so he left. What he didn't know was you were just working there as a server girl, and you don't give yourself out to men. He clearly misunderstood everything.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter