55 - To Sunggyu Oppa.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Sunggyu-ah?" Mrs. Kim knocked on the door of your hospital room. "I can take over for now. I think you should go home and rest. "It's okay, Mrs.Kim.." she shook her head and smiled. "Sungmi wouldn't want to see you like this. Go and rest, wash up, eat. I'll call you if something happens. Okay?" Sunggyu sighed and nodded. "Thank you, Mrs. Kim. I'll be going now."

 

He was on his way to his apartment when his phone rang. "Hello?"

"Hello? Is this Sunggyu hyung?"

"Uh. Yes? Who's this?"

"Oh! Hello hyung! This is Sungjong. Do you remember me? The music store owner's son?"

Sunggyu blinked for a moment until he remembered. "Ah yes! May I help you?"

"Can I come over your house? I need to give you something.."

"Oh. I can just go to the store if you like."

"Uhm. But.. I should give it to you at your home."

Sunggyu chuckled. "Ok. I'll message you my address. Is tonight fine for you?"

"Ok. Tonight is fine, hyung. I'll see you later!"

 

Sunggyu washed up when he arrived home. He opened the take out food container he bought along the way and started eating dinner. The door bell rang and he stood up.

"Who is it?"

"Sunggyu hyung? It's me, Sungjong."

He opened the door and smiled at Sungjong. "Come in.." Sungjong smiled and went in.

"How are you doing, Sungjong-ah? How's the store? We haven't been able to visit again.. I miss my baby."

Sungjong smiled. "I'm good, hyung. The store is the same. And about that thing.. That was the reason I came over." Sunggyu blinked at Sungjong. He smiled.

"Sungmi noona went to see me last week. She said asked me to give 3 things to you."

He grinned as he handed him the guitar case. "This.."

"Sungmi noona bought your baby, hyung! She bought it for you. For the past months, she would stop by and pay for the guitar with a small amount of money everytime. She eventually saved up enough, so she was able to buy the guitar for you! Noona is so cool." he chuckled and took the stuffed toy beside him. "She gave this to me last week and asked me to give it to you. Is it your birthday, hyung?"

he opened his bag and took the letter. "And lastly, this letter. I envy you for having a sister hyung." he smiled at the dazed Sunggyu.

"I should go now hyung! My work's done. I hope to see you at the music store soon. Goodbye!" he stood up and left.

 

Sunggyu can't seem to process anything on his mind. His gaze slowly turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter