56 - Beep?

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Princess! Oppa is here." Sunggyu grinned as he entered your hospital room. You've been in coma for almost a month. Sunggyu placed his guitar case near your bed and sat down. "How are you feeling?" he chuckled as he caressed your cheeks. "Grandpa Gyu here misses you a lot. Please wake up, hm?" he smiled as he gazed at you.

"Here, let me sing you a song again." he grabbed his guitar and started strumming.

After he received the guitar, he would always sing you a song everyday. 

"That's it for today! I don't sing for free, Sungmi-ah. Pay me back by waking up." he chuckled and kissed your head.

 

"Hyung? You're here early. I haven't seen you come here in the mornings." Myungsoo came in and walked towards your bed. "Hey.. Good morning." he pressed his lips on your forehead.

"I don't want to stay at home.."

"Oh? Hyung! You finally bought your guitar?"

Sunggyu shook his head and looked at you. "Sungmi did."

"Sungmi?"

He nodded and smiled. "She said it's a birthday gift. She thought she was dying, so she asked Sungjong to bring it to my house.."

"Oh.."

 

Infinite and Hoya received your letters as well. But since they knew that you had a transplant already, they weren't that affected. They knew you can pass through the storm.

 

"By the way, hyung. I bought food." Sunggyu nodded and took the bag from Myungsoo.

"The doctor stopped by yesterday..." Myungsoo started.

"He told me that Sungmi's condition is getting better. So.. They said there's a higher chance that she'll wake up soon." Sunggyu smiled. "Oh she will. We know she will." Myungsoo nodded.

 

"So, how's school?"

"Fine.. Final exams are coming.." Myungsoo looked at you and sighed. "I hope she wakes up soon so she can catch up. It'll be great if we can graduate together.." Sunggyu smiled and nodded.

"How's work hyung? I heard Dad got angry at you." Myungsoo chuckled.

Sunggyu's eyes widened. "H-how..."

"I'm his son?" he chuckled and shook his head. "Hyung, dad wants you to be beside Sungmi. Just follow the old man. He can hire a temporary secretary.." Sunggyu pouted.

"But I owe your father a lot, Myungsoo-ah.. I shouldn't take advantage of the fact that Sungmi is his daughter-in-law. Work is work, personal life should be separated." Myungsoo nodded. "But still, he's your boss. If he said you should take a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter