50 - Favor, Chef Nam and The Gig.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hoya oppa!" You grinned and waved when you saw him enter the cafeteria. He sat down beside you and smiled at Myungsoo. "They're gonna play tonight! Do you want to watch?" you gave him the ticket and he chuckled. "Of course I do! I can watch right?" Myungsoo nodded and you smiled.

"You have to see them play, oppa. They're really good!" you held two thumbs up and Hoya chuckled. "Then I will see them play later! But sorry, I have to go now, student council needs yours truly." you chuckled and Hoya waved to you and Myungsoo.

"Hyung will cook for us before the gig. You're so lucky. He rarely cooks us when we ask him to." you smirked. "Of course, because I said he's the most popular. I'm his favorite dongsaeng." you stuck your tongue out to him and he chuckled. "I'll drop you home, then I'll pick you up later. I need to do something at the company first."

"I can walk! I kind of wanted to go to Hongdae today first. I'm gonna buy something."

He frowned and looked at you. "Are you sure?" you nodded and smiled. "I promise I'll be careful." he looked at you for a moment and sighed. "Ok. But please don't forget your phone. Call me if something happens. Okay?" you nodded and grinned. "Thank you!" he chuckled and helped you get up.

"Time for class." he kissed your head and you giggled.

 

~~~

 

"Don't forget to call me, Sungmi-ah!" you nodded and waved.

"See you later, Myung-ah!" he smiled and drove off. You walked to the streets of Hongdae and smiled. You remembered the day Sunggyu surprised you. 

You passed by a small novelty store. You entered and the owner greeted you. You smiled as you eyed the different things they sell. Your eyes caught vintage bracelets with Infinity sign pendants. You chuckled and looked at it, and decided to buy each of the members of Infinite one. You saw a purple stuffed toy that was dressed in hip hop style. You took it and thought of Hoya. You saw a necklace with pretty pendants and took it for Jaein.

While paying, you saw huge, cute stuff toys by the cashier. "They can record voices!" she smiled at you as you touched the toys. "I'll get two, please."'

 

You went to the post office to send the letters to Infinite. The letters would be delivered a week from the day you dropped it off. Perfect.

After sending your letters, you decided to visit Sungjong at the music store.

 

~~~

 

"Noona!" Sungjong ran to you and hugged you tight. "It's been a while!" you giggled and patted his head. "I'm sorry, I was busy lately."

"Are you here to pick up your oppa's baby?" you shook your head and chuckled. "Why, can't I visit you when I want to?" he shook his head and led you to a chair. "Something changed.." he looked at you and you held your hand up. His eyes widened and squealed. "You're married now, noona?!" you giggled and nodded. "To Myungsoo hyung?"

"How did you.."

"Well, I thought that he likes you very much. When you visited here before with Sunggyu hyung, I saw him looking at you. And.. I saw that he really loves you." you smiled and sighed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter