44 - I Failed.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sungmi-ah..~"

"Hrmngh.."

"Wake up.."

"....."

Myungsoo chuckled as you frowned. He leaned down and kissed you. He smiled when you unconsciously kissed him back. You frowned even more when he pulled away. "ert, wake up.." when you didn't respond, he picked up and you started squealing. "Okay! Put me down!" he smirked as he carried you to the bathroom.

"Do you want me to wash you or watch you?"

"GET OUT!!!" you pushed him out of the bathroom and shut door. you felt your cheeks heat up, you shook your head and got in the shower.

 

 

 

"I can't go to school today, princess. I'll drop you off, and then pick you up later. Kay?"

"Why?" you pouted as you entered the car.

"Dad asked me to do something for him. He's in Japan, remember?" you nodded and smiled. 

"I'll see you later! Don't miss me too much!" he winked at you before speeding off.

 

~~~

 

School without Myungsoo is boring. But school without Jaeyeon is awesome. Or so you thought.

 

"." you stopped walking when one of your schoolmates blocked your way. you tried going left, but she blocked you. "You're a . A . A flirt." she pushed your harshly, making you drop on the floor. you sighed and picked up your books, but her friends kicked them away from you.

"What do you want?" you asked. she scoffed and pulled you up by the hair, earning gasps from the other students. "I heard you married Myungsoo oppa? Is that true?" your eyes widened. "H-how.." she chuckled and pulled you away from the crowding students. "Hey! What are you doing? You're hurting me!"

"Good! Cause that's what I want to do to you!" she and her friends started tearing up your clothes, scratching your skin and pulling your hair. they slapped you and, well, do what normal bullies do. you gathered all the energy left in you and pushed them away. the pain in your chest is nearly unbearable. the leader pulled your hair and pushed you to the ground. "M-myung..."

 

 

 

 

"Hoya sunbaenim!" a student barged into Hoya's classroom, earning glares from the other disturbed students. Hoya apologized to his classmates and went out of the classroom. "What is..."

"Sungmi sunbaenim is being ganged up by her classmates!" Hoya rushed to your floor and looked for you. "Where are they?" some students pointed at a hallway. he thanked them before running.

 

"YAAAAAAH!" he said while raging towards the now frightened girls. they scrammed, leaving you all mess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter