3 - Goodbye and Hello.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stared at the bags in front of you.  "I'll be back before you know it, princess." you sighed and nodded slowly, not looking into Sunggyu's eyes.

"Come here.." he opened his arms and you stood up and hugged him. "You're gonna miss me don't you?" you nodded into his chest. "I can't believe you made me pack your clothes. It makes me feel like i'm kicking you out of the house. And you didn't even tell me you're gonna be away for that long!"

you pulled away and pinched his cheeks. "I hate you, Sunggyu oppa.." he smiled and hugged you again. "I love you, too, Sungmi-ah.. I have to go now."

you pouted and nodded as you hugged one of his arms as you walk him to the car. "Good morning Sunggyu-ssi. Mr. Kim will meet you at the airport." the driver loaded the bags to the car and got inside. "Take care of yourself, okay?"

"Don't worry hyung, i'll take care of her." Myungsoo suddenly appeared and hugged Sunggyu. "Thanks, Myungsoo-ah. You can call me if there's a problem. You can also call me if you just want to talk. You can..."

"I get it oppa." you said as you wiped the tears on your face. He sighed and hugged you again. "What a baby. I'll go now!" he kissed your head and patted your cheeks. he gave you a wide smile before getting in the car.

 

"How long?"

"4." Myungsoo nodded as you turned around to go back inside the house. "Wait! Let's hangout!" you turned around and waited for him to continue.

"Uhm.." he scratc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter