31 - ♥

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That wasn't funny! I thought I was gonna die of embarassment!" Myungsoo said as he told you a story about his pants ripping in front of the whole school. "Maybe your pants were too tight! My gosh that's hilarious!" you laughed as you playfully punch his arms. He chuckled and looked in front. "Whatever.."

you giggled and also looked the beautiful fountain in front of you. "It that they never opened this fountain." you frowned. Myungsoo smirked. "Well, they turned it on now because I told them to." you scoffed. "Arrogant much, Mr. Kim?" he chuckled, and so did you.

 

"Sungmi-ah.."

"Hm..?"

"How long have we been friends again?"

you pouted and counted mentally. "I don't know. 5? 6 years?" Myungsoo nodded. "I'm starting to get sick of you." he turned to you with a blank expression, and you burst out laughing. He smiled at you and sighed.

It became quiet. But it wasn't uncomfortable. You jumped a little when you felt something on your shoulders. Myungsoo's suit, that is. You thanked him and looked down at your feet. You swung them and smiled. Myungsoo stood up and held out his hand.

"May I ask Ms. Kim Sungmi for another dance?" you giggled and took his hand. "You certainly may." he grinned and removed the suit off of your shoulders. he then gently led you near the fountain area.

"What shall we dance? Hiphop? Or bboy?" he grinned as you chuckled. "How about acrobatics?" he chuckled and suddenly gave you a peck in the lips. your eyes widened and he smirked at your reaction.

he gently pulled you closer to him and hugged you tight. he slowly moved and guided you. your hands slowly found their way to Myungsoo's back. he smiled when he felt you hugging him.

 

the both of you danced with the accompaniment of the faint music from the gymnasium.

Myungsoo closed his eyes. "Sungmi-ah.."

"Hm?" he chuckled and shook his head. after a few minutes of silence, he spoke.

"Sungmi-ah.."

"What?" he again shook his head.

 

 

"Sungmi-ah?"

"WHAT?" he chuckled and kissed your shoulder. "Nothing. I just like saying your name." you felt your cheeks blush.

he pulled away and cheekily smiled at you. "Can you wait for me here? I'll just go to the bathroom."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter