34 - Unfortunate...

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes, thank you, I will call you back soon." Myungsoo grinned as he hung up. He went inside a convenience store and bought 2 cups of hot coffee for the both of you. He stopped walking when he heard you screaming. "MYUNGSOO!"

he dropped the cups and ran fast. "SUNGMI-AH!"

 

~~~

 

"LET GO OF ME!" you cried as the leader started kissing your neck, and his hands covered your mouth. you were shaking a lot as you felt his dirty lips grazing over your neck. two of them were holding your arms, as the other two were smiling all widely while watching.

he suddenly ripped your top and his hands started touching your body. tears were constantly flowing from you eyes. your childhood horrors were coming back to you. you cried hard, hoping that Myungsoo will come to your rescue.

you felt your knees weakened as you're starting to feel pain on your chest.

 

"GET OFF OF HER!" you heard a familiar voice followed by some growls and groans. you opened your eyes and saw Myungsoo punching the hell out of the leader who touched you.

"M-myung..." he looked at you for a moment before punching the guy below him again. the 2 members of the gang who were watching earlier jumped in and started throwing punches at Myungsoo. "RUN!" he shouted at you, but before you can do so, two of them suddenly grabbed you and pushed you back to the wall. Myungsoo's eyes widened and shouted. "GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF HER!" he tried getting up, but three against one is impossible. tears started to blur his eyes as he laid there while the two others were 'playing' with you.

"SUNGMI-AH!"

 

just then police sirens were heard. the 5 guys looked at each other before scramming of. you held your chest and closed your eyes. *no.. no.. keep calm Sungmi..* you chanted in your head.

Myungsoo groaned and slowly stood up and walked over to you. his eyes widened when you suddenly collapsed. "Sungmi-ah!" he ran up to you with so much pain on his body. "Yah! Kim Sungmi!" he shook you but you didn't respond. "NO NO NO! SUNGMI WAKE UP!!" the police came and saw the two of you.

"HELP US PLEASE! SHE NEEDS TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL!" Myungsoo shouted as the policemen helped him carry you.

Myungsoo stood up and followed the policeman. But his vision became blurry, and his head was spinning. "S-sungmi-ah..." The other policeman's eyes widened when he saw Myungsoo drop on the floor.

 

~~~

 

Sunggyu walked inside yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter