40 - Permission.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Rise and shine newlyweds! Up up up!" Dongwoo said as he opened the curtains. Woohyun and Sungyeol ran to Myungsoo while Sunggyu slowly climbed on the bed to wake you up.

You groaned as you felt something ticklish on your ears. You tried to slap it away with your hands, but it was still ticklish. You elbowed whoever that intruder was, and your eyes shot open when you heard Sunggyu's name. And some groans.

"Oh my God! Sunggyu oppa! I'm sorry!" you chuckled a little when you saw your Grandpa oppa sitting down on the floor while clutching on his stomach. he smiled at you weakly as the rest of the members laughed.

you turned to your side and found Myungsoo sleeping in a very uncomfortable position. you crawled to the other side of the bed and stared at his face. you giggle slightly then poked his cheeks. "Sungmi's husband, please wake up.."

he groaned and frowned. "Myungsoo-ah..."

"Hm.."

"Wakey wakey.." you poked his cheeks and he chuckled lightly. "Good morning, princess." he muttered.

"I'll wash up and..." you looked around and they all looked back at you. Woohyun chuckled. "Your luggage is already at the suite you'll be sharing with your... husband." they all giggle and you pouted. Sunggyu grabbed your hand and smiled at you. "Let's get you cleaned up!" you said goodbye to Sungyeol and the rest as you and Sunggyu went to your suite.

"Oppa.. Thank you.."

he squeezed your hand and chuckled. "Just remember. If Myungsoo does anything bad to you, let me know. I won't hesitate to hang him up." you nodded and laughed. "Yea, yea.."

 

When you arrived at the room, Sunggyu handed you the card key and smiled. "Call me when you're done, okay? I'll go back to the kids, who knows what they already did to your lovely husband." he pinched your cheeks and waved goodbye.

 

~~~

 

 

"Actually hyung, I want to say something first." Myungsoo sighed as they sat on the sandy beach.

Sunggyu motioned him to continue. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply.

"Hyung.." he smiled at Sunggyu.

"What?" Myungsoo chuckled at the already impatient Grandpa beside him.

"Hyung.. I really like Sungmi. No. I really love her.." Sunggyu didn't reply and just listened.

"I don't want to hold back anymore. And please don't think that I befriended her, and you, just because of that. I'm really glad I met her in middle school, and meeting and getting to know her by accident is one of the best things that happened to me. I'm glad I met the two of you. It's just, I fell for her. Like that." he stopped and looked at the beach.

"Sunggyu hyung, I really like her. I want to make her the happiest girl in the world, and I know I can. So.. I'm.."

Sunggyu chuckled and punched him in the arms lightly. "Hyung! If you don't want me for her you can just say so! No need to..."

"Kim Myungsoo.. Are you blind?" Myungsoo looked at Sunggyu in confusion. "Do you remember that I said I saw you.. well kiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter