36 - Dangerous.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sungmi-ah!" Mrs. Kim grinned as soon as she saw you. you smiled at her and hugged her. "Sorry if I haven't visited for a while, Mrs.Kim." she grinned and squished your cheeks. "That's mom for you now."

"MOM!" you blinked at her and looked at Myungsoo as she chuckled nervously. Myungsoo hissed and pushed you inside. "It's cold. Hurry, hurry.."

"So Sungmi-ah, how are you? Are you okay now?" she sat down beside you and held your arms. You smiled and nodded. "Yes, Mrs. Kim. I'm sorry about...Myungsoo. I..." she shook her head and patted your hands. "Don't be. You're both fine, so let's just forget about it. Okay?" she hugged you and rocked you side by side. You mouthed 'help' to Myungsoo but he just chuckled and went to the kitchen.

"Hoya dear, make yourself more than at home. I'll just cook dinner, kay?" she patted Hoya's head and whistled her way to the kitchen. You and Hoya looked at each other then burst out laughing. You both looked at Myungsoo who just came from the kitchen. "What?" You both laughed again and Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

"Hey Myungsoo-ah, bring me to the beach!!!" Hoya said as he threw a pillow at Myungsoo. "Why do I have to bring you, hyung?" 

"Hey that's a great idea! Let's go to the beach again!!" you clapped your hands and grinned at Myungsoo. He smirked and winked at you. "If you really want to see me , I would gladly strip off right here right now. No need to go to the..." you stuffed his mouth with popcorn and turned to watch the tv. Hoya chuckled and shook his head.

"Hoya oppa, let's go to the beach together. JUST THE TWO OF US." you said as you glared at Myungsoo. His eyes widened and he wildly shook his head. "No no no no no... Okay okay we'll go. THE THREE OF US." you smirked and chuckled. "So this weekend?" Myungsoo nodded. You grinned.

Myungsoo smiled to himself as he looked at you. 

 

Mrs. Kim called you for dinner. "So.. how's the plan?" she grinned at Myungsoo and he cleared his throat in return. "Oh! We will go to the beach, Mrs. Kim." Hoya smiled awkwardly as he poured water on his glass. You frowned. "What plan?" Myungsoo looked at you and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter