59 - Some Bonding Time.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So... some steamed vegetables, steamed chicken and steamed rice." Mrs. Kim grinned as she placed the containers in front of you. Myungsoo chuckled when he saw your face.

"Uh. Thank you, mom.. I'll eat well." you smiled at her weakly and started eating you steamed lunch. at that moment you felt like eating the hospital food instead. "Myungsoo-ah! Join Sungmi for lunch! It would be nice." Myungsoo's smile suddenly vanished from his face. you smirked and pouted.

"Hubby Myungsoo, don't you want to join me for lunch?" Myungsoo eyed you weirdly as he took a glance of his grinning mom. "Uh.. I'm not hungry.." and as if on cue, his stomach grumbled. you smirked at him.

"Really? But your stomach says otherwise. Come and join me for lunch! Come on!" you patted the empty space beside you and Myungsoo sat down hesitantly.

"Uh.. Okay.." he forced a smile. you grinned as you held a spoonful of rice and chicken to his mouth. "Say aah!" he glared at you before eating. you grinned as you took a spoonful as well.

"My children are growing up. I should leave now, take care of Sungmi, Myungsoo-ah."

"Yea, yea. My mother-in-law is worried for her daughter." he rolled his eyes as you and Mrs.Kim chuckled.

"Thank you for the food, mom. Please say hi to dad for me." she nodded and waved goodbye.

 

 

"That was the worst thing I've ever eaten." Myungsoo smacked his forehead and you giggled. "Well, at least she came.."

"The doctor said you should eat healthy. He didn't say flavorless and such."

"Then let's call Chef Woohyun for food." he looked at you for a moment and chuckled. "Sounds great. Fine. You call your most popular oppa." you giggled and nodded. "Oh I definitely will. I'm starving..."

"No need to call Greaseball." you and Myungsoo looked up and found Sunggyu at the door with paperbags of food on his hands.

"Sunggyu oppa!" you squealed as he walked towards you. "Here's lunch! I kind of knew that your mom will bring those...." he looked at the containers, then cleared his throat "...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter