18 - Secret's Out.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the days go by, you felt getting weaker and weaker. But you still have to go to school. You were walking down the hallways when one of the groups who bullies you walked up to you. "Hey. Can we talk?" the leader said. you nodded slowly and followed them, ignoring some of the members that were chuckling.

They suddenly stopped at a hallway which wasn't frequented by students. "What do you want to talk about?" you asked the leader. she smirked and pushed you down the floor. the rest of the members began hitting you, kicking you and saying bad words to you. when they were satisfied, they just left you lying down.

you groaned in pain as you stood up. your head was hurting like crazy, and everything seemed blurry. you started walking to who knows where.

Myungsoo went out from the dance studio to get something to drink. He stopped walking when he saw you leaning against the wall. His eyes widened when he saw you all beaten up. He wanted to run up to you, hug you and ask you if everything's all right. But he was just frozen still.

Hoya came from his class and was on his way to the dance studio. He stopped walking when he saw someone leaning against the wall, all messed up. His eyes widened when he saw you collapse on the floor. He threw his bag on the floor and ran to you. "Yah! Are you okay?" His eyes widened even more when he realized it was you. "Sungmi-ssi? Ya! Can you hear me? Sungmi-ssi?" you were dead out. he growled as he scooped you up and carried you to the clinic.

 

Myungsoo closed his eyes. What was he doing? He couldn't understand himself either. But he knew that what happened to you was partly his fault. If he never ignored you or left your side, nobody will touch you. Nobody will dare. But because the others were seeing that he ignores you, they probably thought that they can bully you.

He wanted to blame himself for what happened to you. "You are offically a stupid, idiotic jerk, Kim Myungsoo.. You've totally lost it.." he ruffled his hair and went back to the studio. His phone was ringing non-stop. Hoya was calling hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter