7 - The Return.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaeyeon didn't do anything 'bad' to you after the incident. Though she still pulled some tricks to annoy you. Bumping into you, throwing paper balls at you, or even tripping you. You just ignored her and carry on. She continued flirting with Myungsoo, and Myungsoo continued to give the cold shoulder to her.

School has been hard for you for the next few weeks. You don't know why, but you felt like you've gotten so old all of a sudden. You get tired easily, and you just wanted to sleep all day. "Yah, if you keep on sleeping during class hours, you'll go 50 places down!" Myungsoo pinched your cheeks hard.

"It's not my fault! I don't even know why I'm like this. Maybe because you're such a nuisance and you're making me feel stressed." you stuck you tongue out to him and placed your books inside your bag. "I'm going! Sunggyu oppa said he sent something for me, it should've arrived by now.." You waved and ran outside.

 

 

"Are you deaf now? I kept on calling you but you ran like some loan sharks are after you." he grabbed your arm while he panted. "Why? What do you want?"

he gently dragged you to his car. "Let's go somewhere first." "But Sunggyu op..." he glared at you and you automatically shut your mouth. A few minutes later, you arrived in Hongdae. "Why are we in Hongdae?" Myungsoo rolled his eyes and dragged you to the music store.

Before you entered the store, you spotted someone familiar standing outside. And when he turned around, you felt your eyes tearing up. He opened his arms wide and you ran for it without hesitating for a second. "Sunggyu oppa!" he hugged you tight and kissed your head. "I missed you so much oppa.."

he smiled and pulled away. "I missed you too, princess." you stopped crying and frowned. "Sunggyu oppa, you know that i hate you right now, right?"

his smile gently turned into a frown. "Why?" you rolled your eyes and faced Myungsoo. "Because you left me with that arrogant friend of yours. do you know what hell i've been through with Myungsoo?" you groaned and stomped your foot. you left the two and entered the store.

"Oh my gosh. I'm sorry for that diva right there. She must've been a pain..."

"Hyung. I completely understand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter