The chaser

When Our Paths Collide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y70I7pvxOCo

 

You got a text from Dara,

‘Hey so are you going? I’m already at the bus stop waiting for you,

Don’t be too late or you’ll miss out on all the fun!

Dara xox’

You texted her back.

‘I’ll be there shortly, after I deal with some problems!’

 

You got changed into a pair of shorts, tank top and over that a long sleeve cardigan. Making your way to the door, you carefully twisted open the door knob and pulled it slightly open. The sound of the door creaked open. *omo, did they hear it?*

As you took one foot out the door, Yongguk dragged you back into the house, carefully leaning against the door for it to shut and locking it behind him. “Where do you think you’re going looking like that?”

“To hang around with my friends. Can’t I?” You shrugged. He shook his head. “No, what if something happens to you?”

“Nothing will, stop thinking that! Pabo!” You hit his chest. “And if anything does, I can still call you.” He held onto your hands.

“But I don’t want you to go,” He whined and leaned his chin on your shoulder, wrapping his hands around your waist.

You felt ticklish and crouched down. “Oppa let go, it tic—“you laughed unable to finish your last word.

He smirked and said in a low husky tone, “Never,” He lifted you up in one go and took you to his room. Youngjae and Himchan watched the two of you and followed along.

“Put me down oppa!” You hit his back but it didn’t stop him.

“Come on, be good now,” Himchan pinched your cheek while Youngjae patted your head. “Do as you’re told.”

You sighed and waited, there was no effort in fighting him since he was too strong for you.

“Linhye noona!” Zelo panicked trying to pull you off Yongguk’s shoulder. “Don’t worry; I’ll get you off him!”

He lunged himself at Yongguk who tripped and tumbled down, Himchan and Youngjae tried to pull him back up, but it was too late. You all fell on the bed.

You quickly got up, before they could think about trapping you in Yongguk’s room, and made a run for it. *AH RUN RUN RUN!!*

“AFTER HER!!!” Yongguk shouted but Zelo covered his cry, by covering blanket over the top of him. “GO RUN NOONA!”

Himchan and Youngjae jumped off the bed and raced after you.

Jongup stood up to hear Yongguk’s call. He saw you running down the stairs. *Now’s my chance*

You sprinted past the kitchen with wide eyes to see Jongup racing towards you. *Omo..*

He stopped and spread his arms out to cover your way. “S-stop!!”

You immediately switched directions and ran into the lounge room.

Now three people were after you.

As you speeded down, Daehyun turned at the corner not knowing you were about to run into him. With wide eyes you tried to slow down your pace, but the tiles were too slippery causing you to slide. Your body sprung at him, the both of you fell to the ground with a THUMP.

He tried to readjust his eyes; shocked to find you on top of him. His face reddened at the closeness as he looked away from you.

 You gasped and stood up quickly. “Mianhae!” you bowed and bolted out the door.

“Yah! YOU BETTER BE BACK BY 6!! I DON’T CARE WHATEVER YOUR EXCUSE IS!!” Yongguk yelled out but you were already gone. *Aish this girl!*  

 

“Hey Dara,” You waved. She smiled back. ‘’Hey, you’re pretty late. But anyways, you ready?” You nodded and followed her in as the bus arrived.

“Hey have you heard of that new song by GD?” She squealed squeezing your wrist.

You shook your head.

“It’s Crayon,’’ She took out her phone to show you. “It’s a pretty good song; I got it off from some friends. They stayed up pretty long for it to come out.’’

She attached the earphones to it. ‘’Here listen to it! It’s good.” But as you held onto it for a few seconds a mysterious guy stood by the side of you and snatched it off. He raced out the door as the bus stopped.

“Wae!” Dara shouted, getting her things and running after him. But she immediately stopped to catch a quick breath.

“I’ll handle this,” You told her and sprinted after him. “I’ll be back, just wait here for a while until I get it!”  You yelled down to her.

“OK!” She shouted back in response.

He got to the city and ran through the crowds. *At this rate how am I going to find him!*

You stopped to breathe for a moment then ran after him. He was a few metres away. He pushed through the heavy crowd.

“Excuse me,” You tried to push past.