At the end of the day

When Our Paths Collide

"Noona!" Zelo called out. 

You stopped and waited for him.

He put an arm around your shoulder and walked with you, his candycane.

"Hey, noona! Want some?" 

You shook your head. 

"Come on, try it. Say ahhh~" He broke half of it for you.

You laughed and let him feed you. 

"Hey Linhye!" Jongup called you from behind. He managed to catch up with the two of you. "I'll hold your bag. Since you look pretty tired today."

You felt touched the fact that he was caring about you.

You took your bag off and gave it to him. He slung it on one side of his shoulder and walked with you beside Zelo, who wasn't giving any of the hyungs a chance to get near you.

 

All of a sudden out of nowhere, Himchan jumped in. "Yah! You didn't tell me you had food. Give me some." He tried to pull the lolly off Zelo's mouth.

"You should of asked me earlier hyung." Zelo's smile widened. "But anyways, here. Open wide..."

Just as he did, Zelo took his lolly out of his mouth. And as he was about to give it to Himchan. He put it back into his mouth again. "Sorry hyung, maybe next time." He laughed and ran off.

"Yah! What does that mean!?" Himchan roared in disbelief.

 

You laughed at the two of them, but your smile disappeared to see Exo K on the far side. They were leaning against the gates watching you with fierce eyes.

You noticed a faded scar across the side of their right shoulders, since it shone through their white sleeved shirts, Imprinted with a symbol. Each of them had a different kind. *I wonder what that means* You quickly looked away from them and fasten your pace.

 

"It's like she's onto us," Sehun eyed every move you've made.

''She won't find anything about us, don't worry." D.O assured.

"When's Zau coming?'' Baekhyun asked.

''In a few months time." Suho looked up at the sky. "The others are coming back soon.''

"Should we get ready?" Chanyeol joined the conversation.

"Maybe later." Suho watched you hide behind Jongup. *She's hiding from us isn't she* He smirked. "Kai, i want you to keep an eye on her from now on."

"Even when she showers?" D.O's eyes widened.

 

"You know what i mean." Suho sighed but couldn't help but laugh at his facial expression.

Kai followed you and your oppas home.

 

 

When you arrived home with your oppas, you ran into your room and surfed the net for symbols.

You went into the image section and found the six symbols that were on Exo K.

*What does it mean* You went into the official site;

The magical symbols they wear represent the ‘elements’. Wearing these symbols give them demonic power over these elements (because demons cling to these symbols)

Kabbalah tree of life is made up of elements. Kabbalah is a Jewish occult book and a black magic book (witchcraft). These 12 members are 12 witches that have power over certain elements (some of those elements which explains why they are calling on MAMA / Mother Earth)

 

*12 members? I thought there was only 6* You kept searching for clues.

 

12 elements are used in witchcraft to cast spells and place curses. Air, Fire, Water, Earth, and Aether (demon) are some of the elements used in wicca (witchcraft) and some of the elements

 

"Linhye! Come out for dinner!" Youngjae called out.

"I'll be there in a second!" You yelled back to him.

"Hurry! The food will cool down.''

"I know oppa,"

'Go to section E12 for the book' - Library 국립중앙도서관

*E12...must remember!* You tried to find out more about them but nothing came up. The only information about them was only on this website.

Just then, at the bottom of the page said, 'Click here to reveal all the mysteries' You clicked onto it and waited for the page to load.

"Linhye." Yongguk walked into your room.

You panicked and accidently exit the page and lost all of the informations. 

"Yes oppa?" You sweetly smiled and turned your chair around to see him.

"Dinner." He pointed to the door.

"Just wait!"  You checked your histories to see if the information has saved, but it wasn't on there. *That's strange. It always saves.*

''Come out now.''Yongguk began to lose his patients.

"Yes sir! Just let me turn off my laptop." *Why didn't it saved? Must find out after dinner..* 

You waited for the power to go off.

Yongguk looked at his watch and waited for you impatiently. "Come on now, let's go down stairs." He pulled you off your chair and dragged you out.