Regret

When Our Paths Collide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQm-zrrH0ww

 

‘Linhye where are you? I want to go home now.’

The text was from Dara.

You didn’t hear the message because of the loud fuss.

 

‘’OMO IT’S EXO K!!!” The crowd screamed.

You covered your ears from the loudness. *What the hell are they screaming about? I just don’t get it*

Your eyes widened to see that strange familiar guy from before. *Isn’t that….*

---Flash Back---

“Put it on,” but you didn’t pay attention to him. “Yah,” He shouted but you still didn’t respond. With a smirk he strode towards you and took the jacket off your hands. *Humans, sometimes I don’t know what they’re thinking about...* “Here, you put it on like this.” He said it as if you were just learning how to put on your clothes; he placed the jacket around your shoulders.

---Flash Back Ended---

 

*It was him…the one that helped me, but what was his name?*

You shrugged and just walked off. *Even if he’s here, it’s an embarrassment to be around after what had happened.*

 

You checked your phone to see Dara’s message.

‘I’m at this Exo concert, but i’ll meet you at the bus stop.’

 

She received your message and went to the meet up.

You waited, sitting on the edge of the concrete footpath. A shadow casted down you as you looked up in shock to see Dara’s wet, red eyes. “What happened?” You ran up to her.

She didn’t bother to reply.

“Come on, let’s go for a walk. The bus isn’t going to be here until another three hours. Apparently they’re in a lot of traffic.” You slowly pulled her away.

 ‘’So mind telling me what happened?” You asked.

“GD….” She breathed slowly. “He’s a bastard. He completely humiliated me in front of the whole crowd. And I did nothing wrong!” She sat down feeling lost.

‘’What kind of idiot would do this to an innocent girl!?” You raised your voice.

‘’Saehyun *sniff* was in *sniff* this too,”

“What a ,” you said to yourself. “Don’t worry, forget them all. Next time when I see them, I’ll deal with it.” You rubbed her back to comfort her.

 

 

“So how do you feel?” Taeyang smiled and hit him on the back after he had finished fan signing.

“I don’t know, for some reason. I don’t feel so happy today like I’ve always been.” He sighed and fiddled with his pen.

“Let me guess. It’s her isn’t it?” Seungri overheard their conversation and joined in.

“No kidding, it must be her.” Daesung kicked back and waved to the fans.

‘’It must be love…..” TOP grinned not knowing what they were on about.

GD whacked him with his newspaper roll. “You idiot, think before you say it. Do you even know what we’re on about?’’

“Nope,” He said out straight forwardly.

They all burst out of laughter. “You’re weird.” Taeyang laughed.

“I was born that way,” TOP said proud of himself.

*Oh man…I really want to talk to her and apologize. I got to admit I was pretty harsh. And it made me feel bad about myself. It feels like im showing everyone my bad side. Aish what am I thinking?!* He looked up at the sky.