Mysterious stranger

When Our Paths Collide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WxCPFZGfNg

 

*Aish! I don’t even know where I am…I wonder where the others are now* Kai stood on the edge of the path. *I guess my disguise didn’t work out…* Fans surrounded him, taking snap shots and videos.

“It’s Kai from Exo K!!” One of them squealed to the other.

“Omo it’s Kai,” They giggled.

He walked down the streets and took out his phone to call one of the members. “Hey Chanyeol, where are you?” 

“At the fish and chips shop with Baekhyun. Why? Are you lost?” He said through the phone.

*He sure knows how to read peoples thoughts…* “As a matter of fact, yes. And I’m being surrounded by a bunch of fans…they’re stalking me…I don’t know where to go, help me??”

‘’Whereabouts are you?” Baekhyun took the phone off Chanyeol.

Kai looked back and forth to see what street he was at. Just as he did, a fan lady touched the side of his arm. *Oh !!* He jumped in shock. *Humans…*

The crowd started to surround him, “It’s not fair! I want to touch him!!” One of them yelled.

They ran up to him.

He broke into a run. “Call you later. Right now I got to get out of this place, without getting seen!” He ended the call.

 

“YAH STOP!” You yelled, puffing heavily. But the guy still kept running.

You were about to give up and apologize to Dara but to your surprise he tripped on the concrete floor. You finally caught up to him but he held onto the phone firmly.

“Give it back! It’s not yours to keep!” You struggled to pull it off him.

He managed to steady himself back up again. Just as you tried to get it off him he threw you to the wall behind a dark, squished building. “No,”

You tried to push his heavy body off yours but he was too strong. You started to hit, kick and punch him but it didn’t seem to hurt him. “Give it back!”

He liked it, “Okay, sure. But if I do, you have to do me a good favour.” He smirked.

“What is it?” You snapped. He eyed your body up and down, his lips in temptation. You knew what he was onto.

“Never,” You tried to push away then remembered what Yongguk said. *I should call him!!* Trying to get your phone from your pocket he threw it away. “You won’t be needing that anymore.” He smiled widely.

 “Oh come on,” He lifted your chin up to his face, throwing Dara’s phone to the ground. “Just let me take a few layers off. It won’t hurt, besides no one’s here to watch us doing it.” He grinned and touched the bottom bit of your tank top.

You punched his chest and tried to fight back. But it was useless. “Stop!” You shouted trying to push him off you.

“No one can hear you, it’s useless.”  He continued and pulled your cardigan off. “Let’s see what’s under this…” He smirked about to pull off your top.

 

 

*The hell is going on* Kai woken up and looked over the giant recycling bin. *I just have to be here to see this happening. Don’t I?* He couldn’t stand the noise level.

“Yah!” He called out, appearing from behind the bin. “Let go of her.”

“Who are you?” The guy laughed under his breath. “Are you her boyfriend? Well it’s about time you got your over here, were you scared? That’s why you hid behind that stupid thing? Coward.”

Those words rang through his ears, and without another word Kai ripped the guy off you and threw him to the ground. Your eyes widened in fear to see such strength from him. “If I hear that one word again, next time I’ll kill you if I have to. You have 3 seconds to get your back to where you came from, 3……………………2…………………”

The guy moaned, got up immediately and ran for his life.

Kai smirked, “Idiot,” he said under his breath; he bent down to pick up the phones and your cardigan. “Here,” He gave them to you.

“Thank you,” You bowed and took it.

You left Dara’s phone in your side pocket of your shorts and tested if your other one was working. The cardigan was torn and dirtied so you didn’t bother putting it back on.

Kai sighed and looked around the corners of the building to see if anyone was still onto him. The pack of fans was everywhere looking for him.

You didn’t bother saying anything to him and decided to walk out and go looking for Dara.

His eyes widened to see a group of fans making their way towards where he was. *I need to cover, quickly! Should I use it..or…screw it, too risky and too late to run off now*

Without hesitation he pulled your wrist back and pushed you against the wall. He shadowed his face with the cap and leaned in. “Stay still, I promise I won’t do anything to you. Just do as I tell you.” He whispered against your ear.

You stood still not knowing how to respond to him.

He began to wrap his arms behind your waist and pulled you in closer to him.  You put your hand over his neck and drawn him in as you were told to. *This is bad… *

You looked at him; his face was a few centimetres away from yours. You began to struggle and shake. He rested his forehead against yours and shut his eyes. “Stay still,” He whispered, it was calm and gentle.  You felt him breathing heavily, the group of girls who were having their conversations, walked down to see if Kai was around.

“Hey is that Kai you think?” One of them murmured.

*So he’s Kai? The guy they’re all after? I don’t get it*

 As they got closer they looked in disgust. “Eww look at that, a couple making out in there.”  “Let’s get out of here.”

“Gross,” one of them said. They immediately walked away to give privacy.

You quickly pulled away from him and leaned against the other side of the wall. *I’m definitely not doing that again.*

He sat down on the concrete floor. “Mianhae, I had to, long story.” When he turned to look up at you, he could see you were getting cold by your purple lips. “Here,” He threw his jacket at you.

You caught it and held onto it, still traumatized after what had happened.

“Put it on,” but you didn’t pay attention to him. “Yah,” He shouted but you still didn’t respond. With a smirk he strode towards you and took the jacket off your hands. *Humans, sometimes I don’t know what they’re thinking about...* “Here, you put it on like this.” He said it as if you were just learning how to put on your clothes for the first time; he placed the jacket around your shoulders.

You still didn’t budge or look at him, you just stared into space.

Thinking it should be time to get back he walked off to get to a dark place where no one could see him…Within seconds he was gone.

By the time you snapped back into reality. You looked around the place but he was nowhere to be found. *I’m pretty sure I didn’t see him walk out that way…well I guess I have to get back before Dara gets worried.*