Stalker much?

When Our Paths Collide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0JkjIPOT_Y

 

“Class, we got a new student who’s transferred to this school. Please make him feel welcomed.”

Everyone clapped as they watched him walk in.

Your eyes widened to see that same guy that was with Kai. *It’s him….wait, if he’s here then that means the other five are......…* you moaned.

He didn’t bother to introduce himself; he made his way down to a seat.

“Chanyeol oppa! Chanyeol oppa!” Saehyun called out, but he completely ignored her.

You looked up at him to see him walking down and sitting a table behind you; it made you feel uneasy for some reason.

*Lucky gets to sit so close to my Chanyeol!* Saehyun looked away in jealousy.

 

As the day went by, the classroom was heating up like a sauna. 

"Aish, it's so hot." Saehyun got out of her seat and opened one of the windows.

The wind went in and you heard a voice within your head saying. *We're coming to get you..* 

Getting a shiver down your spine from hearing it, you shut your ears. A piece of your paperwork fell to the ground.

You bent down from your seat to pick it up. As you looked back up from behind, you saw Chanyeol giving you an unpleasant stare.

 


 

 

You looked away and continued working, noticing the voice had stopped. *Strange...*

 

When class had ended for recess, you rushed to your locker to put away your things. 

From the reflection on your locker you noticed a black figure standing down near the corridor. Shocked to see it there, you slowly turned to the direction where it would be standing at, but to your surprise there was no one.

*I’m pretty sure I saw someone standing there…* you looked back at your locker but the figure that was once there,  had vanished. 

Thinking it wasn’t safe to be around here by yourself,  you made a move on, clatters of footsteps followed after you. You stopped and turned back once more, but no one was there. *Am i hearing things again?* 

You began to fasten your pace, and as you got closer to the exit, the footsteps got louder. 

Just wanting to check again if someone was really behind you, you looked back and kept running at the same pace. 'YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANY WHERE!' The voice shouted against your ear. Your started to panic.

The foots steps were getting closer. And your heart started beating faster.

By the time you looked back, you bumped into someone and screamed in fright not knowing who it was. The hand held onto you, you pulled away and immediately defended yourself from it, hitting it with all your strength. "GET AWAY!!!"

“Woah,” L.Joe eyes widened. ‘’Are you alright?” He held onto your shoulders to stop you from hitting him.

You recognised his voice and stopped to look up. “L.Joe?”

He smiled. “So you still remember me from that night at the club?"

You nodded, sighing heavily. *I'm glad he's here* 

"So mind telling me why you had to hit me so hard for?’’

You bowed and apologized. “Mianhae, I thought you were someone that was trying to kill me…”

He laughed. “What made you think that?”

“I heard footsteps coming after me and voices.’’ You shrugged.

He looked behind you but no one was there. “Well, don’t worry. You got me here.” He pulled you away.

 

“Here drink this; it’ll help calm you down.” He handed you a bottle of water.

As you put it to your mouth to drink it, your eyes were on Exo K who happened to be on the opposite side of where you guys were. You choked on your drink and started to cough.

L.Joe patted your back. "You alright?" You nodded in response. 

"You know, you've been acting very strange lately. Out of all girls i know, you're pretty much different from them all."

"Is that a bad thing?" You coughed and drank the water from your bottle. 

"Not actually. To be honest, i actually kind of like it." He smiled and looked at you.

Your eyes widened and you immediately spat all the water out of your mouth. *Is he serious?* 

He laughed and ruffled your hair. *She's cute no matter what she does*

You fixed your fringe back and wiped your bottom lip that was dripping wet.

His eyes were onto it.


 

 

 

Just as you looked at Exo k. The seven caught eyes with you and you looked away. “Something the matter?” L.Joe asked.

You shook your head. “Nothing, don’t worry about it.”

He turned to look at Exo K. *There’s something about these guys that I don’t like as much…*

 

After school had ended you waited at the gates for your oppas. Just then, you happened to see Dara. “Hey,” you waved at her. She waved back.

“Feeling better?” You asked her. “I’m alright I guess... From being so obsessive of Big Bang.. I’m starting to dislike them a lot now. During that day where I’d gone missing, I was with GD…sorry if i scared you for walking off.”

“It's alright." You smiled. "So what did he say to you?”

“He wants to make it up to me.... and will do whatever it takes to. But I had nothing to say to him so I walked off.”

“You think he’ll come back looking for you again?” 

“That’s up to him, I don’t care anymore.” She shrugged.

You nodded.

Just then your oppas arrived at the gates. "Well i better go," You waved to her and went to your oppas.


"So enjoyed your first day back?" Jongup asked.

"Yep," You smiled brightly.

You noticed Daehyun always wearing something to cover up his face. *Why is he always wearing that?*

Just as Jongup was about to ask you about another thing, Zelo jumped in and pulled you away from him. 

"Come on nonna! Let's go!" He put an arm around your shoulders and stuck his tongue out at the hyungs. "Jealous guys?" 

"Zelo!'' Youngjae raced after him. 

Zelo dragged you along and the both of you raced back, laughing away. 

 

Exo K on the other hand were keeping watch of you the whole time, while trying to get away from their fans who were always stalking them around the place.

 

 

"Chanyeol oppa why didn't you sit next to me in class?" Saehyun pouted. 

"I won't be able to do my work with you always talking around me." 

"You weren't even doing your work. I saw you looking at Linhye the whole time! Don't even deny it. Is there something between you guys?" 

"Even if i do, i wouldn't tell you." He said feeling annoyed.

"But i'm your girlfriend, i need to know!" She tugged onto his shirt.

He rolled his eyes.

"Well we're going, come back once you're done sorting things out with your girlfriend.." Suho made a sign, and the others followed him.