The decision

When Our Paths Collide

 

*Finally* you ran back into your room and tried to look it back up again. But for an odd reason, the picture of the symbols that was once on there, was gone or has been deleted off the net.

*I don’t get it* you sighed and lay on your bed, looking up at the ceiling. *E12, I guess that’s the only thing I have left*

You wrote it on your wrist in case you’d forget all about it the next day.

 

It was already morning; you got up and went to brush your teeth.

You noticed a black smudged mark on your wrist. *What’s this*

You tried to think back about last night. Then remembered it was something important about Exo K. But you couldn’t figure out what it was. *Why am I forgetting things so quickly when it was only just last night*

 

When you got to school you had performing arts. The classmates were to be paired up. (Girl and Boy) Little by little everyone got into their pair.

“Chanyeol oppa we must be together!” Saehyun tightly held onto his arm.

“The next pair please come up.” Saehyun waited for the teacher to call out whoever it was. “Park Chanyeol and Sung Linhye.’’

Saehyun gave you a warning. You knew what she meant, since you didn’t want to get involved with another fight you asked the teacher to change partners.

“I’m sorry but we can’t do that.”

“Why not?” Saehyun joined in with the discussion.

“Once it’s done, it’s done. Just live with it.”

“Mianhae, I tried.” You bowed and left to go over with Chanyeol.

*This ! She’s trying to act all nice and all but I bet she really wanted this* Saehyun watched you carefully to see if you were up to anything with Chanyeol.

 

Each pair had a teacher to help them with their performance. You and Chanyeol learnt the first few bits but stumbled a lot.

It began to get tiring after practicing for such a long time.

The both of you had to learn the second part of the dance. You began to stuff up a lot after a few times. This meant the two of you had to start over again from the beginning. “Mianhae.” You bowed.

Chanyeol ignored your apology, and started again once more.

When you nearly done it, you tripped and fell to the ground. 

He sighed, not knowing how long he could take it anymore.

(LOL at the lyrics there ^ xD hahaha)

Feeling exhausted and annoyed that you were so clumsy, having to make him start all over again, he left the room without a word.

*Doing a duet with someone is so hard. I'm used to doing it solo TT__TT"* You sighed and kept practicing.

 

The day was tiring; you went into the library and looked around the place. *Something tells me, that I’m supposed to be here for some reason*

You walked around to think what you were here for.

“Excuse me, but do you know where section F4 is?” The girl asked.

You nodded, “It’s here,” You showed her the way.

“Thank you!” She smiled and found the book she was after.

You walked down reading the sections for fun, *F3,F2,F1, E99,…* Nothing seemed to interest you. 

You kept going down and noticed something familiar as you stopped by at E12. *What was it again* You thought hard. 

Then if finally managed to come back to you.

You checked the area. But there was no book or anything about Exo. *That's weird. I'm sure it said there should be a book here somewhere*

You looked up to see some left over books stacked on top. Just as you were about to climb up and get it. The bell ran. *I guess i'll have to come back and check for it again later*

 

DARA POV

Those two days had gone by already.

Dara arrived at school; she stopped to see Zico waiting at the gates with the others leaning on the sides.

She covered her face and slowly walked in, trying to blend in with the crowd while he didn’t notice her.

She made it in luckily and decided to walk her way to class.

After taking a few steps a hand touched her shoulder. “Hey,” The voice sounded a bit familiar. *GD? Could it be?* She turned back but realized it wasn’t him. But to her surprise, it was Zico.

“What do you want?” She turned back and kept walking.

His gang followed him behind. “You know what it is.” He held onto her arm and pulled her closer to him. “So what will it be?”

She stayed quiet for a moment.

“Decide now, you have 5 seconds.” He began to count.

*Omo…ottoke?!*

As he reached to one, she stopped him. “WAIT! If I say yes then you won’t hurt him right?”

He nodded. “I won’t hurt him or anything.”

“How can I trust you?”

“If you’re going to be my girlfriend. Then you should trust me. A man always keeps his word. I promise.”

"I haven't even decided yet. So save that ''girlfriend'' to later." She tried to pull away but he held onto her tightly.

"Don't you think it's that easy to run away from me." He smirked.

She sighed deeply then made a final decision, and nodded.

“So that’s a yes?” He asked.

“Y-es." She choked on her word. "Are you satisfied now?”

 

GD saw the scene and didn't like it one bit. *What did she get into now?* He walked up to her. “Dara,”

And since he made a promise not to hurt GD or anything, he left. But before he did, he said something else to her. ''I guess i'll see you later. Have fun telling him the truth about us now." He walked into class.

 

“Yah, Dara.”

She looked at him with a straight face, “Yeah?”

“What happened? Did they threaten you about anything?” GD held onto her shoulders.

She pulled away. “No they didn’t.”

"Then why were you with them? What did they do?" 

"Nothing." She started to feel annoyed.

“Why are you like this?” He spun her around.

“I’ve always been like this, if you didn’t know.” She pushed him away. "Leave me alone. I don't want to see you here again. After that awful day at the festival. I don't think i can ever forgive you."

He stiffened. "What did they do to you? Tell me."

"Go ask him. If you have the guts to." She snapped and walked away.

He watched her walk off on him. *Zico, what did you do now?!* He scrunched his hand into a fist.