The intruders

When Our Paths Collide

FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T KNOW! I UPDATED FOR CHAPTER 26 ~

 

A week after the accident, you were back at school again with Exo k. Your hand was still recovering, there was still big bruises on it, but not as big as it was before.

 

Walking in the gates, you met eyes with Himchan. His eyes were fixed onto your wound.

 

Self-consciously you pulled your sleeve down to hide your injury.

 

“She’s hurt.” He murmured to the others, that weren’t making any contact with you.

 

Yongguk who was on alert of you, stormed up to Exo K and pushed Suho in the chest.

 

Kai and D.O quickly held Suho back from falling.

 

You turned back, shocked with his actions and quickly ran over.

 

He steadied himself back up and looked at Yongguk who was in furious.

 

“If you want to talk, then let’s go somewhere else.” Suho made a sign to Sehun and Baekhyun to take you away from the scene.

 

 

They walked over to somewhere that they couldn’t be seen or heard.

 

“Our promise.” Yongguk spat. “You told us that she was going to be safe. And what was that on her hand?!”

 

“It was an accident,” He said calmly his face displaying no emotion or whatsoever.

 

‘’Accident? What type of accident would leave her hand in that condition?” He snarled. “You said before yourself, that you would protect her!”

 

 

Flashback------------

 

“Why did you save us?” Yongguk asked. “And where did all that power come from?”

 

‘’We didn’t come here to save any of you, we only did it for Linhye.”  Suho said.

 

‘’Linhye? What do you want with her?” Himchan crossed his arms.

 

‘She has to stay with us. We’re asking for a deal.”

 

“What deal?” Youngjae cut in. “What makes you think that we’re going to let her stay with a bunch of strangers?”

 

‘’With us, she’ll be a lot safer. We guarantee you that.”

 

‘’How do you know that she’ll be safer with you?” Daehyun sneered.

 

“And why Linhye?’’ Jongup added.

 

‘’You humans ask too many questions,’’ Sehun jumped into the conversation. “All we could tell you is that Linhye must stay with us.”

 

‘’How can we trust you?”

 

*Humans. They don’t understand, do they?* D.O scoffed. ‘’Look at what happened? She could have died. If this happens again, do you still think you could even save her?’’

 

They froze with guilt shown on their faces. 

 

"He's right." Yongguk admitted. "We failed to protect her."

 

"What the hell are you saying?" Himchan roared. "We can't just hand her over to them! Who knows what they're up to!?" 

 

"No, I trust them." He looked up at them. "But if something dare happens to her, we'll definitely be coming back for her."

 

"Sure, but that will never happen." The five disappeared into the darkness.

 

End of flashback------------

 

 

"And you said you could, but you didn't!" Yongguk threw a fist at Suho, but Jongup and Zelo held him back.

 

"Hyung, stop. She's alright. That's all that matters." Zelo said to him.

 

"But they promised--" "We’ll deal with them later, let’s just go.’’ Jongup pulled him away.

 

Suho took a quick breath and sighed. "We should too." Kai patted his shoulder and left.

 

He nodded and walked off.

 

-------

 

 

During performing arts class, you were back with Chanyeol again.

 

Saehyun watched you in jealousy then walked over to her partner.

 

After practicing for a while, you couldn’t concentrate properly. Thinking about the fight this morning worried you.  *Did the fight have something to do with me?*

 

The lack of concentration made you stuff up.

 

 Another group had joined the two of you, it was Saehyun’s.

 

“In the end, I knew we would always be together again Chanyeol oppa.’’ She beamed and put her arms around his neck.

 

‘’Don’t be like this.” He let go of her hands.

 

‘’Fine then.” She sulked and went back to her partner.

 

“The two groups will challenge each other. The group that can do the moves correctly in one go wins an award.’’ The teacher proclaimed.

 

*I need to get this right* you shut your eyes for a moment, and then cleared everything in your mind to focus.

 

The song started, you both danced at the same time and speed.

 

Everyone cheered for your group.

 

Saehyun, who was dancing right next to you guys, was stunt. *Don’t look at them! Mustn’t lose focus* But not being able to stand the fact that you were dancing around Chanyeol, she made a false move but kept going hoping that no one woulc notice it. *At this rate, I’m definitely going to lose to her*

As you were dancing, Saehyun purposely tripped over and pulled you down with her.

 

You landed on your foot and flinched.

 

Everyone raced over to see if any you guys were alright.

 

‘’I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to. Let me help you.” She touched your ankle and hastily twisted it over to a side. *Take that * She smirked.

 

You yelped and shut your eyes from the pain.

 

“Don’t touch her.” Chanyeol pushed past the others to get to you.

 

“I’m fine,” you said, not wanting his assistance.

 

‘’I’ll help you,” Saehyun kindly offered you her hand. You took it and rested yourself on a nearby bench.

“I’m sorry to disappoint you all, but look like we’ll have to cancel the challenge. Here’s something you all should note down. You’ll be performing this in two weeks-time. It’s best to start practicing each day to improve.” The teacher announced.
Everyone moaned and quickly got back to practicing again.

 

Saehyun walked over to the teacher to have a word with him.

 

The performance was suddenly changed to another month. Everyone was relieved.

 

*What is she up to now* Chanyeol watched her carefully.

 

----------------------

Dara POV-----

Zico led her to his place in this apartment.

She followed him in, the place was empty. No one lived in it.

"Do you own this place?" She asked. "What happened to the people who used to live here?"

"They all moved out for no reason." He shrugged.

Finally they reached the top floor.

She looked out at the view, it was beautiful. She could see the city and the beautiful street lights.

Zico watched her wander around. *She's so cute*

U-kwon, Jaehyo and B-bomb entered the place with his men.

Zico saw them walking in and knew that something wasn't right. "What's wrong?''

''The other's are coming here soon," Ukwon said to him.

"Who?"

He looked over at Dara, meaning to talk somewhere privately.

He led them into another room and sat down at the table to talk about it.

While they were inside, Bbomb and Kyung shut the door behind and kept watch of Dara.

After having a good look around at the place, she noticed the same symbol that day where GD saved her from almost getting beaten up. *Why does he have one?* It was imprinted underneath his wrist. Since he was putting out his peace sign, she happened to see it from the angle of the photo.

"Where's Zico?" She asked and noticed Kyung and Bbomb blocking the door from letting her enter. *What are they hiding*

''He's busy, it's best to stay out of it.''

''I'm his girlfriend, i need to know.'' She crossed her arms.

''What is it that you need to ask him?'' Bbomb asked.

''This," She held out the photo with the symbol. ''What does this mean?''

''That's just a tattoo, it's nothing really." He laughed.

"Then why do the two of you have the same ones imprinted underneath your wrists?" She held onto Kyungs hand and flipped it over, revealing it.

"You--" He pulled it back and covered it with his sleeve.

''So what is it?" 

The two stood there, not knowing what to do. *If she finds out then Zico will definitely kill us*

-------

''What time will they be here?" Zico asked.

"Around 8." P.O answered.

"Another twenty minutes." Taeil estimated the time. ''At this rate, there's no point in escaping."

"We need to think of a plan." Jaehyo sat back and looked out to make sure if they were coming.

''There should be a closer exit from here, isn't there?" Ukwon asked.

Just then Kyung entered the room with a troubled look on his face.

And while Zico was busy discussing his plan. Kyung cut in. "Ehh, Zico."

He turned back to see him. "What is it? We're trying to plan things out. Tell me about it later."

"It's about Dara..." He hesitated.

''What happened?" Zico immediately stopped the discussion.

"She left.." 

"What? You can't just let her leave like that, they'll be here any minute now!" He stood up to go and stop her.

"Zico, by the time you get down there, it'll be too late. The two of you could be in danger.'' Ukwon held him back.

''I don't care." He left the place and went down to get her back.

 

"We need a plan." Taeil said to Ukwon.

"I know, i luckily happened to have one in mind." He huddled in with the others to tell them.

 

----------

 

"Yah!" Zico yelled out from the far end.

Dara ignored him and kept her pace.

He ran down to her then stopped. *Holy crap, they're here* He pulled her behind the wall/

"What's with you?" She struggled to break free from his grip.

''They're here," He breathed heavily. 

"Who?" She turned to see, but he turned her back.

"Don't." He whispered.

She didn't understand what was happening.

"I'll tell you about it later, right now it's best to not get in their way." He quietly pulled her somewhere else.

 

The men entered the building, they all seperated and went their ways. They scanned the area and knocked down the rooms to check if anyone was in there.

Zico quickly took her away into one of the rooms and locked the door behind him. "I'll call the others." 

He got out his phone and called the others. "Yah Bbomb,where are you guys now?"

"We got a plan, don't worry about us. Is Dara with you?" He asked.

"Yes she is." Zico turned and looked at her. "What is your plan?"

"Just take the exit on the fifth floor and then we'll deal with it all."

They ended the call.

 

"So what is it?" She asked.

"We need to get to the fifth floor." He looked back at her.

 

The men kicked open the doors and invaded the first three areas.

"Hurry," Zico pulled her along and they got to the elevator.

Just when he pressed the button to go up to the next level it stopped. *They shut off the powers*

He lights above started flickering.

"What's going on?" She looked up to the strange lights.

"They're cutting off the power." He said to her and took her to the stairs.

 

Finally they made it to the fifth level.

They rested for a bit and waited for the others to come.

 

The whole area was invaded. The men entered the top of the building.  Ukwon was there, playing around with his gun.

"Put your gun down." The men surrounded him.

"Calm down." He smirked and slowly walked up to them, then pointed his gun out.

"There's no point in that. Just put the gun down." They said to him.

"I know." He said and got out a grenade from behind his pocket.

They slowly backed off.

"Are you scared now?" He laughed and pulled the string.

 

Just when he threw it to the ground, they all bobbed down to cover.

Taeil quickly jumped in and threw a smoke bomb at them.

They disappeared and were gone the next minute.

*Damn, they trolled us*

 

P.O and Bbomb were in the room when the men rushed in and kicked the door open.

"Put your hands up." They surrounded them.'

"Alright, alright." They did as they were told.

Before they got up to surrender, Bbomb signalled P.O to get ready.

The men walked down to get them when all a sudden Bbomb threw a fist at him with P.O who also knocked the man to the side of the wall.

"Run!" He yelled and raced out.

"Right behind you." P.O followed after him.

 

 

I'll update again soon! ^^